Old 05-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #1  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

Default good news for TO fans!!

hey all...

i'm doing TO today and tomorrow... and when i went to COD for pre-TO WI.. i sat with the assistant manager. i had pre-planned my 2 day TO menus and when she looked at my book she told me to add veggies toward the end of the night. i told her i had already planned the two veggie servings for lunch. she then told me to wait and left to get a new TO instruction sheet for me... its basically the same except that now raw green veggies are unlimited. the 2 veggie servings are for cooked veggies... so if you eat it raw its unlimited!! she said its approved by the dietician and much better for your body if you eat unlimited raw green veggies while on TO
Wrongway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:43 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Cool... I had a big 'ol salad for lunch, so I'm well on my way...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:11 PM   #3  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

I saw that last time I went in too. Unlimited raw veggies.. yay! Now I can munch all day long and not feel so starved.
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #4  
Maria

S/C/G: 200/193/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi, I'm new and this is actually my first posting, so I hope it posts well.
I started LAWL 4 weeks ago and have since had a 6.6 pound weight loss. I am considering doing another TO. And I found the recipe for it online, does anyone know if it is the actual real one out there? Or if it will work as well? They sell the bottle for $24.95!! Just trying to save a few bucks.

PS can anyone tell me how to get my ticker to show with my postings? I have already created one. I just don't know how to get it over here? Thanks!
FITNOTFATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #5  

I'm doing the 8wk body makeover(think that's the name) and you can have unlimited fresh or frozen green vegetables. I'm wondering what would be the difference in your plan only allowing unlimited fresh green veggies? I was also wondering if anyone knows why we can't eat anything but green veggies during TO? I have to be honest in saying that I have had a handful or two of radishes during the last TO I did and I didn't loose much. Do you think radishes could of been the culprit? Never did I think radishes would be considered "cheating" on any diet I've ever been on before.
mnauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:31 PM   #6  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

fitnofatt - I have copied the instructions on how to drag your ticker onto your signature line. Hope this helps.

How to add the weight-tracker code to your signature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are frequently asked how to get the weight-tracker code into your signature. Maybe this will help

1. Open two browser windows. In the first window, go to your forums UserCP and click "edit signature" from the menu at right. In the second window, go to www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/

2. Follow the instructions on the weight-tracker page to make your tracker.

3. Now that you have made your weight-tracker, choose the code that you need to copy. There are three versions of the code, depending on where you plan to use it. You need the FIRST version for our forum.

3. Highlight then copy the code.
Click inside the box of code. With some browsers, just clicking it once will highlight it (turn it all gray). OR
Take your mouse, and place your cursor at the beginning of the text in the box, then click and hold the left mouse button, while dragging your mouse over the text. This should highlight the text. Now release the left mouse button. OR
Right click in the box so you get a small popup menu, and select "select all" from that menu
(We suggest the last method - right click and select all - because we've noticed that some people don't click and drag the full code, so their trackers don't work)

4. Now that the code is highlighted, you must copy it. Hold the mouse over the highlighted code, right click your mouse so you get the little popup menu and choose "copy" from the menu.

5 Now go to your other window where your signature box awaits. Hold your mouse over the signature box and right click your mouse. Choose "paste" from the little popup menu. If you don't see "paste" in the menu, that means you did not copy the code and must go back and try again.

Scroll down and click "save signature".
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #7  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

FITNOTFAT, you can use oranges or canteloupe in place of the juice. Check the FAQ sticky for the rest of the possible subsitutions.

Ok, now that I'm on stabilization they decide to change the TO. Which with the now unlimited green veggies I could actually do it. Go figure that one.

I'm still half tempted to do one before I start maitenence, but then again no caffiene and no workouts for 2 days, I'd be miserable.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote