Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223

Height: 5'3"

Default Accountibility

I feel the need to post in hopes of getting this binge out of my system. It has been a couple of days now and I can't seem to stop. I hope if I admit it I might stop.
kattykelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Hi -- and to the forum. You're not the only who's been on a binge -- I've been on one for nearly two months now (luckily I've been active enough to not see too much of a weight gain). I've got next week planned to a T -- meals, snacks, exercise, everything. I'm really getting back on track and getting rid of the rest of this weight. I'm recommitting and refocusing. And yes, it's good to actually write it out and say it and to have accountability.

Good luck with getting it out of your system! I have my fingers crossed for you
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:33 PM   #3  

Kattykelley,

Was your Binge Mother's Day related??? My two day binge was! I am not going to dwell on it! I am just going to say well whats done is done! Here is to hoping we both have a great Monday and just get back on track!

ibbasquish
ibbasquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 219/211/160

Height: 5"5

kattyI have found writing on here like you did really helpful in helping me get back on track. Good luck to you
Harpowill you please go look at your before and after picts again?? I can't think of a bigger incentive! Look how far you've come. Do you know how many people you have been an inspiration to? 2 mos. is too long. Now that you've put it down on here that you'll be back on track this week we'll be seeing what you can do in the NEXT 2 mos!! You're gonna do great!
reneeks5 is offline   Reply With Quote