Old 05-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/138/121

Height: 5'4"

Default Envy Girls

I have been seeing commericals for "Envy Girls" on TV and it looks like it might be a decent workout. It is made by the same people that did the Carmen Electra Striptease. (envygirls.com)

Just wondering if anyone out there have tried it out...
pumpkinjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

I'm wondering too...I'm trying to figure out whether it would be a good buy or waste of money....anyone try it?
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:35 PM   #3  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

i dont know i like the over all work out not the idea of haveing to pop in a different DVD for every body part? i havent tried it but i watched the trailers not my cup of tea
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #4  

You can rent them online at Blockbuster.com. I have them in my queue to try out.
Billie TX
Billie TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:00 AM   #5  
girl wonder extradonaire

Height: 5"6.5

Default Bought it today

Hi,

I just bought envy girls today..me and my roomate are sharing it..

I am going to start it tomorrow...so will definitley let you all know what I think...

shannon
wondersha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #6  
girl wonder extradonaire

Height: 5"6.5

It actually wasn't bad. It was quite intense but suprisingly good...I really liked the fact that they have countdown on the screen for each rep of excercise, so you don't have to listen to them...

I just turned on my music and followed along...I did the abs workout and the thighs one...tomorrow I am doing the arms and buns...

I really liked it...don't really care for how sore I am today but I guess that's what happens when you work muscles that havn't been used in..probably 10 years..

shannon
wondersha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:41 PM   #7  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

Height: 5'7"

I bought EnvyGirls last friday and have successfully done two dvds each day. I'm doing abs/buns one day then arms/legs the next. After having done all 4 dvds, I felt quite sore the next day, but the good sore! Now my body is used to it. I find that the moves aren't too difficult (except the side plank, i just can't do it!) but difficult enough that you can feel it. I can especially feel the burn in the abs/butt and arms ones. The legs are good too, but i have pretty muscular legs to begin with, which may be why i don't feel so sore there. As said before, the reps on screen is pretty nice so you can listen to your own music. I was skeptical about buying these dvds, having seen that they were made by the same people who did Carmen Electras dvd but I enjoy them. Carmen Striptease workouts just seemed like they were all just a warm up, too easy and I reaped no benefits. I'll come back in another 3 weeks and let you know if i'm seeing any definition. I also have a yoga ball which I use during the side plank part since I still can't do it. I'm hoping once I get some more ab muscle i'll be able to do it!
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote