Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 06:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/145/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Medifast

I was thinking of trying Medifast. Before I buy a month does anyone have any good or bad experiences with this product. My dr. has recomended it but I was wanting to get some feedback from others too.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There have been a few threads about it. You might want to search for them. I'm not sure what the difference is, other than it may be a reseller of Medifast but here is a thread I saw about something called "Take Shape for Life by Medifast".
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101920

When I looked up 'Take Shape for Life", it appeared to be someone who was reselling Medifast. There are some experiences shared in that thread though. Personally, I'd look at buying from Medifast directly. I also saw a recent ad for Medifast that had a coupon code of "Promo" to get a free week.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #3  
Medifaster

S/C/G: 238/212/211

It works great! Don't use TSFL though, it's a cultish off-shoot of the official Medifast company.

I'm kind of shocked there isn't a section devoted to it on this site. I think I've checked all of it and I don't see one.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Pashta,

Welcome to 3FC. This site is mostly user driven. Groups form here and if they get a big enough following, they do get their own section. I've seen many small groups form into much larger groups over time. From what I've seen, there are very few current and former Medifasters here.
Closed Thread