Old 05-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #1  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Default WW @ Home...where is the starter thread?

Ok, I am back and looking for the girls...where are you? I know you all are still here....Judy? Where are you? Today is Monday May 7th and I am starting a 6mo journey to skinny. My DH left for 6mos and I WILL be skinny, and healthy when he comes home. I WILL. I am starting at 237 even and I know it works. I also know I can do it. Here's lookin at you kid!
kellyjoiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Hi Kelly! I am back after a diet break to see if I could just maintain (which I did) and everyone is gone! I'm trying to get back into weight loss mode now that I know I can maintain. I've set a goal to be under 200 by June 4, so wish me luck!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #3  
kellyjoiii

Girl...you have done great so far! Good luck! I know you can do it! I have some one point muffins in the oven and can't wait to eat one or two. I am here to stay...now I need to dust off that treadmill sitting in the corner.
June 4th, I hope to be down 10-12 lbs by then. (Actually 10 is my goal for this month)
We can do it!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #4  

Hi Kelly and Mom2! It's good to see you both back.

What happened to the starter thread was two-fold. First, I was starting to feel lonely - some people dropped in but you and some other "regulars" dropped off and I was starting to feel lonely, as if I was "talking" to myself.

This past weekend, I upgraded some software on my computer and promptly lost access to the internet. Thankfully, it's fixed now so I'm back online.

I had a good weigh-in this past Saturday. I finally got to 20 pounds lost!!! It took me ages to get down to my "lowest" point and then I danced around the number for a while.

So far so good this week. My yoga practice has been steady. I got out into my garden a couple of weeks ago, did too much and aggravated my back although it's getting better. My allergies has been horrific though - they say it's the worst allergy season in a long while and I guess all problems I had with bronchitis and wheezing this winter have left me vulnerable....I've had to use the inhaler a bit this week because of the allergies so I haven't been outside for walks (although the weather is beautiful.) I hope to try walking on the treadmill later today and see how my breathing is.

Have a great one and stick around!
Judy
JudySP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:04 PM   #5  
kellyjoiii

Judy, Glad to see you are still around.....I fell off the wagon and regained all my weight again (although I have not gone OVER my starting weight from before) and am renewed to get this fat gone for good. I have missed the support and am back for good..I will be sticking around (you can't get rid of me that easy) I am taking some courses online to get my degree (sucks going back after 15yrs of not being in school) since my husband is retiring in 3yrs from the navy. I also am a single mom for the next 6mos because my husband is on deployment. (I gotta hand it to all you-this is hard!) I have 6mos to lose 60-70 lbs (being optimistic here) and am determined to do it! With your help and guidance I know I can.