Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 12:42 PM   #1  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

Default May NSV's!

I thought that we could use an NSV thread again. Seems last week was a rough one, and maybe if we pat ourselves on the back more this month, we'll be lighter for it!

Imagine if we had an NSV every single day- I wonder what the result would be at the end of the month. How many NSV's does it take to have a SV? I will report back with my findings.

Mine for today:

At lunch, I ate till I was satisfied. Not full, not hungry, just perfectly right in the middle.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

Today, I'm holding strong on not heading for the vending machine for a massive dose of chocolate. The fact that I don't have any cash on me, the ATM only sipenses in multiples of $20 and the machine only takes change, $1's and $5's is helping!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #3  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

OK, this is going to sound petty, but here it is. I saw a co-worker today that I haven't seen in quite awhile. She was always smaller than me, and sometimes made comments about women who were bigger than me. I always felt as though those comments were really directed at me. Anyway, I saw her today, and now I'm smaller than her. She had nothing to say to me at all. I contemplated initiating a conversation with her (admittedly just so she would have to stand there and look at me) but I didn't. I let it go, but it felt good knowing there wasn't a comment in the world she could make.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:21 PM   #4  
Canada Eh!

S/C/G: 195/moving down/147

Height: 5'7"

ok...I think I must be braindead. Is there an acronym dictionary here? What is NSV and SV? (I'm sure it is totally obvious).
Old 05-02-2007, 09:38 AM   #5  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

calgary- NSV is a Non-Scale Victory!

Kelly- don't ever say that your NSV's are petty! those are the things that keep us going and we should be proud of them. Especailly yours- that IS a good one!

Hmmm, I got in all my servings of fruits and veggies, healthy oils, and a 1/2 hr of exercise yesterday. It was a really really good, on plan, nothing-i-could-have-done-better, thange will come from this day!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:51 PM   #6  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks for asking that question calgary and thanks for explain it futurepixie. Ü
Old 05-02-2007, 09:56 PM   #7  
Canada Eh!

S/C/G: 195/moving down/147

Height: 5'7"

phew....and here I thought I was the only one! Thanks Pixie! (cause you are a pixie right now...!!!!)

My NSV -- faithfully writing in my journal no matter what!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 11:20 PM   #8  
Saavy?

S/C/G: 167/158/125

Height: 5'0"

I'm mostly a lurker, but thought I'd play.

My NSV this week was actually today. I have a really bad cold, and today I just had the worst cravings for comfort foods. Instead I ate an orange. Not only did it taste great, but it curbed my cravings. I was pleasantly surprised, and later after dinner when I added up my points and was right on target for the day, I knew it was because I made the choice to eat that orange.
Closed Thread