General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default Does anyone interpret dreams around here?

I've had a recurring dream.

There is a family living in a home with the same floor plan as mine. I'm not sure if it is my living room before we remodeled or not. It certainly looks the same.

I'm a cat. I'm in the living room with my family. The dad is sitting in a chair and watching the 3 kids play and talk. He is wearing a lovely dark blue robe (not quite royal blue). There is the mom on his left and she's talking quietly with the son (about 10). She has lovely green eyes and a nice smile. The daughter (about 7) is working a jig saw puzzle on the coffee table. There is a baby on the floor on a blanket. She's in a pink footsie pj. There is a nice cheery fire and my little kitty bed is on the hearth. The kids have greenish brown eyes, except the very brightly blue eyed baby.

I jumped up on the arm of the chair and nuzzled the cheek of the dad. It was as if to kiss him good night. They I jumped up on the arm of the chair where the mom was sitting and did the same thing. The entire family was kinda giggling about me kissing them good night. I nuzzled the boy and girl. Then I went over to the baby and did the same thing.

The next thing I did was to run up to the TV and put my paws on it and turned and looked at the dad. I was meowing loudly. Then I went and sort of straddled the baby. Then back to the TV. We were having an earthquake.

Someone grabbed the baby and they others were getting into the front doorway. The the dad called me and I jumped up into his arms so he could keep me in the doorway.

That's when I wake up every time. I've had this dream 3 or 4 times over the last month.

What does this mean?

If someone does this, please help me out. You may certainly PM me if you wish.

TIA.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:22 PM   #2  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Usually, the interpretation of dreams really just is whatever meaning you ascribe to it.

You have to ask yourself how you interpret the dream because that really holds the key to the significance of it.

It is in your subconcious, and I don't live there, you do so only you can be the ultimate authority on what it is telling you.

There are some archetype dream themes, but even with those the meaning really depends on what you think of it and how it made you feel and what issues it brings up for you.
Closed Thread