UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 08:45 AM   #1  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Default Spring Challenge End of Week 1 Weigh In Thread

End of week one - how are we all doing?? All still completely in the 'zone' I hope.

I actually feel almost motivated this time - I've kept to my food plan for the last week and I've been good with the exercise. As part of my Challenge is to avoid the scales (both kitchen AND bathroom) I can only judge that I've lost SOME weight by the fact that my work blouses now don't gape between the buttons so I no longer have to wear a jumper over the top (thank goodness considering how warm it is today!!)

How's everyone else doing???
Old 04-16-2007, 09:05 AM   #2  
spending time aimlessly

S/C/G: 144/141/132

Height: 5'7

Haven't done too badly, though not as well as I'd hoped. I've lost 1lb from last week despite rather falling off the wagon on Friday night, (I blame the vodka, no one could be expected to balance on a wagon with a couple of shots of vodka inside them).

So far so good. Hope everyone else has done ok
Old 04-16-2007, 09:07 AM   #3  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Oh dear has it been a week already!! I will weigh in on Thursday. We had chinese last night just as well I'm not weighing today.

So Sarah are you not going to weigh at all until the end of the challenge?
Old 04-16-2007, 09:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/154/135

Height: 5'4

Didn't do too bad.

I'm officially down two pounds.

I feel like I was down more because I was extreenely good last week, didn't cheat and did my excerise but I had a wedding on Friday and between the glasses of champagne and the hangover pizza on Saturday I stalled a bit.

Still though, I'm feeling very motivated.

Piddlingaround I agree with you, balancing tricks get a bit difficult when your seeing double.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #5  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

I was sort of dodging this thread when I logged in because I haven't done well at all this week. I was in a theatre production over the weekend so it was all about take-aways and soda and then vodka and bitter lemon(someone else mentioned vodka!) at the cast party. All excuses that were not insurmountable, I know and I claim full responsibility. Which is why I decided in the end to come here and fess up and start fresh this week.

So I didn't lose but at least I didn't gain.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 236/236/140

Height: 5'6"

After my weigh in on Thursday I kind of fell off a bit not been as bad as I used to be but still not great. Could have done more exercise although I am just in from just under an hours walk, and got the gym booked for Wednesday and Friday, so only my weigh in this week will tell the truth.

As I posted already I lost 1.5lb at my last weeks weigh in but will no now just to wait till this thread starts next week.

Well done to those that lost and well done to the rest for admitting u fell off slightly lol
Old 04-16-2007, 04:15 PM   #7  

can I join in please Im a newbie and have posted in the featherwieghts section with a big introduction about myself(deep feelings),but anyway I weighed in today at 162lbs and need to weigh in every mon to see it (hopefully) fall off.well done everyone.I need to loose 2 stone by June 17th but 1 stone I would be very happy with indeed.

Last edited by flowerfairy2B; 04-16-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #8  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

I only joined the challenge today, but I also weighed in today at 186.2lbs which is 2.8lbs less than last week, so that's great!
Old 04-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 248/209/147

Height: 5'5"

I lost another 2lb last week (get weighed on Thursdays) mainly because I went off the rails slightly - I could lose more than that on LL
back on the wagon though this week and sticking to it so far...
Old 04-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 164/161/130

Height: 5'8

I'm 2 pounds lighter but I can't remember if that was from last week or the week before. So no change for me as of yet but I should still be fine to meet my goal - had a bad week!

Also flowerfairy2B - we're at pretty much the same weight and have a similar goal/timeframe If you want to we could try and be 'diet buddies' as in trying to keep each other at the same rate of weight loss?
Old 04-17-2007, 02:48 AM   #11  

I've lost about 1 1/2 lbs this week so I am very happy with that

I stayed on track except for a packet of crisps and 3 glasses of wine,so not bad!!

I was finding it hard to work out how much I'd lost so what I did was weigh myself morning and night, divide the total each day by 2 then plot the results , and it moved slowly down but not in a smooth curve Is that too complicated??
Old 04-17-2007, 03:24 AM   #12  

hi i posted on the other thread by mistake the other day. been pretty good.not had enough fruit and veg apart from a bit of frozen, but its only half way through the month and im stony broke roll on the 1st of may. mad
Old 04-17-2007, 08:40 AM   #13  

Hi abitonthechubbyside(in June you will be changing that name to "the new super sexy me")

Hi there new diet buddy,,lets do this then,we can do this....have you taken before and after pics(well not after yet as we arnt there BUT WE WILL BE).I took pics yesterday eeeeeuuuucccckkkkk.Cant stand to look at them.
How have you been so far.....Im calorie counting and have vowed not to touch chocolate,Im afraid with my addiction to the stuff its a case of having none or having loads so im sticking with the none.
Well done everyone with their losses.Hoping I will be one of you "Loosers "(god that sounds awful)next mon when I weigh in.
By the way im going for a 2 stone loss but 1 and a half would be fab and an achievment(dont want to set my goal to high otherwise I just give up)I normally have a good loss the 1st week and 2nd normally awful.so here goes.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 223/203/167

Height: 5"5

ok so i weigh in today after a long 14 days. we had no weigh in last week as it was easter. ive not been to bad but im due on yesterday and im very swollen and painfull and not looking to forward to tonight. oh well. if i go and stay the same ill go mad. hopfully ill have lost at least 1lbs lol. its for 2 weeks dieting so margret (slim leader) is expecting a BIG loss (yeah right lol) well ill let you all no how ive done tonight, ive hardly eaten anything these last 2 days and went the gym on sunday so hopfully ill be ok. wish me luck my little chickidys!!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:39 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 223/203/167

Height: 5"5

ok so ive lost another 3lbs!!! i carnt believe it!ive got to loose another 5lbs then ive done 2stone so im aiming to do that in the next two weeks.
Closed Thread