Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2001, 11:46 AM   #1  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Default 8 day t-day mini challenge

OK!! here it is. i have a challenge for you all. to make out t-day goals that pat has so nicley started we need to buckel down and give our selves a push for the next 8 days (I did not count today as some will not see this till tomorow) i challenge each and every one of us to stay OP till wednesday (inclucing wednesday)

we must make sure we take our supplemnts (if we take them)

we must have our intake of veges (no buts on that one)

we must count our numbers (low carbers watch your protein levels and your carb counts) and WW do your thing with the points, say within your limits, and do not cheat. those doing cvalorie watches do your www.fitday.com and watch your points!!!

And as Jenniffer is the water queen i will dedicate this thread to her!!! you must take in alteast 8 glasses of water. we must drink till we are swimming we must get rid of those fat waste products and drinking will help. I know you will be making tons of bathroom trips

if you do this we will all be doing the happy dance!!!

check in daily to say you are OP!!

Last edited by nasus40; 11-13-2001 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-14-2001, 04:43 AM   #2  
Work in Progress

Excellent idea!!

I am in, Whata suprise LOL.

Will check in tomorrow. I had only 1 more # to lose as of last Friday. BUT from experience I could sit there for a couple of weeks!

Anyone else?
Old 11-14-2001, 10:36 AM   #3  
Trying to find my way.

OH DARN!!! yesterda y i drank and drank i could not get enough water and guess what i did ot pee half as much so i guess TOM is comming so that wil hold me down from getting to goal maybe. If i stay OP though in a few days i will be living in the bathroom to rid of the water so there is hope yet i just have to not let it get me down, and not let it have me splurge.!!! so OP for me today!!!!
Old 11-15-2001, 05:24 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

Hello, Am still OP. Drinking and eating the right foods. And daily w/o's. 1 week to go. Till turkey day. TOM cam eyesterday so I hope my cravings will go away . I want to weigh 235 or less next Thurs. I plan on my family taking a polaoroid of me so I can post before and current pics of me. I found a before and I better not look like it. DH has assurred me that I don't, but I feed him tooLOL
Old 11-15-2001, 01:21 PM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

Pat that was good. I just figured out how to get my picts so i just may post one. TOM is here today for me so i hope that when all the fluid goes and the fat from the last week drops off i will be down the needed to get to goal!!!

I did great yesterday till i made those darn cokies and nibbled on the batter. i am fine after they are cooked but UGH i did restrict my self to about 2 in the dough so i did not do to bad.

I had a ton of porc chops for dinner and meat loaf for lunch yesterday. so i did OK. water is still a big thing to get down with being home but i set my self up with a container by the puter and work from there. I have boy scouts tonight so i wll be late posting. but i am on tract !!
Old 11-15-2001, 03:16 PM   #6  

Count me in! I am late but need this push more than ever. Been doing okay, but could be better...of course. The holidays are here!! lol
Old 11-16-2001, 10:48 PM   #7  
Trying to find my way.

I started to slip today but i had not eaten all day so i need this shove to rid my self of the cravings!!! Thanks for the reminder!!!
Old 11-19-2001, 10:12 AM   #8  
Trying to find my way.

WEll i sliped yesterday but i was so sick i had to eat and tuna did not sound right neither did any food but i ate and then it all came up this morning. it looks like if i do not drink for the next few days i will have made my t-day goal the hard way
Old 11-20-2001, 05:46 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

OH my GOSH, T- day is 2 days away, and I am retaining fluid!!!!!

OP otherwise, though so I am hoping to maintain my 235.5!

How are the rest of you doinG??
Closed Thread