Old 04-11-2007, 03:14 PM   #1  
Holly on LAWL

S/C/G: 148/143/124

Height: 5'4"

Default Recommiting Sat. Any big changes?

I recieved a call from my COD yesterday and it was the kick in the pants that I needed. I made an appointment for Saturday morning and I have been POP for a whole day!!! Thats big considering all of the Easter Candy that has been lying around my house lately. I put my account on hold back in December because I had a surgury scheduled and it totally threw me off. I have not been able to get back into a healthy eating frame of mind let alone exercise.

I have pretty much avoided the scale but my clothes are getting tight. I need to do something quick!

What I want to know, is has there been any big changes or tweeks to the program. I am on the Purple All Food plan and I this worked very well for me when I was following it.

Although my account was on hold for a month, would the clock start "ticking" even though I never reactivated it? I don't plan on buying any lites since I am on an all food plan. I guess I just want to be prepared for the "pitch"
holly321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi, Holly. Welcome back! We were wondering about you.

No big changes except they are doing the 8 week makeover, which is TO every two weeks so they offer the TO juice in bulk.

Looking forward to having you back here. You may want to check out some old posts about exercise. Some of the newer girls were questioning losing weight while working out and I know you were pretty successful at losing while exercising. I mentioned that you used to add a protein shake on the days you worked out so you didn't move up a food plan. (That was it, right?) Anyhoo, welcome back!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #3  
Holly on LAWL

Yes I did use a protein shake on the days that I would work out. I see you are firmly in ONEDERLAND!!!! That is so awesome. I really hope to get back into a regular exercise routine here soon but right now I just want to be POP for a couple of weeks. It feels so good to eat healthy, I just want to get that feeling back.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #4  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

ok that's twice I've seen "ONEDERLAND", what is it?
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

yes what is up with "onderland"

plus I like that idea of the protien shake when you work out. I was just saying last time I was in the COD, that it doesn't seem right to put me on Red for 5 hours a week of exercise. sometimes we will go on a 3 hour hike on the weekend and then maybe 2 hours of something on sunday. but then that is 5 hours and I might get lazy the other five days. it doesn't seem right to eat red for 5 days when I am not even exercising, and what if I only work out 4 1/2 hours then I am on purple and the days I do work out I get hungry, my counsler says, "well you should never be hungry." yea, right. anyway. I was already thinking of eating red on work out days and purple on days that I am not............

My COD is running a special this friday and Saturday only $275 for program fee UNLIMITED WEEKS! I almost wish I had signed up for that. I paid $208 for 52 weeks.

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:40 PM   #6  

Onederland is when you hit the 100's. 199, 198, etc. For those of us who haven't been there in awhile (like not at all this decade), it's a pretty big deal.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #7  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly321 View Post
I recieved a call from my COD yesterday and it was the kick in the pants that I needed. I made an appointment for Saturday morning and I have been POP for a whole day!!! Thats big considering all of the Easter Candy that has been lying around my house lately. I put my account on hold back in December because I had a surgury scheduled and it totally threw me off. I have not been able to get back into a healthy eating frame of mind let alone exercise.

I have pretty much avoided the scale but my clothes are getting tight. I need to do something quick!

What I want to know, is has there been any big changes or tweeks to the program. I am on the Purple All Food plan and I this worked very well for me when I was following it.

Although my account was on hold for a month, would the clock start "ticking" even though I never reactivated it? I don't plan on buying any lites since I am on an all food plan. I guess I just want to be prepared for the "pitch"

Hi and Welcome back! We are similar in height and weight and I was just curious...Im on Gold with Lites...is purple for those who work out and dont do lites or is it red??? I just rejoined my gym and am hitting it hardcore so I am wondering if I should be on a different plan.....
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #8  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back Holly. Someone (??) did share some plan updates they got from their corporate COD. PM me and I can forward this to you if you'd like. They are pdf files.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #9  

Oh yeah! I forgot about Deb's fantastic new plan!

Kelli - Holly is on purple because she's not doing lites. If she did the lites she'd be on gold too.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #10  
Kim - IP 9/10

Hey Holly welcome back! I hope you are back to being healthy - you are our fitness 'guru'!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #11  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

did i read "fitness guru?" i'm such an exercise slacker. i feel great after i do it, it's the initial motivation that i lack. maybe holly can kick my butt into getting motivated? how 'bout it holly?
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:07 PM   #12  
Holly on LAWL

Lettie,

Instead of going up a plan (from purple to red), I chose (on my own) to supplement with a no sugar/low carb protein shake on the days that I would exercise. That way I was not eating too much if I did not have a chance to get a workout in.

I am not a nutritionist and I am not suggesting that anyone alter the program because it works if you work it. My schedule can get crazy and I did not want to "eat up" a food plan if I did not "earn" it.

I am a working parent like a lot of the folks on this site. The best time for me to fit a workout in the morning before everyone was up. I have to drop my youngest off at the babysitter at 7AM and make the 45 min. commute downtown. By the time i pick up the kids and get home, I barely have enough time to get dinner on the table before 7PM.

Right now my goal is to stay POP (Perfect on Plan) for a couple of weeks before I attempt to get back in to the exercise routine. So far this is day 3 of POP and I already feel so much better! The junk that I was putting into my body sure tasted good going down but it made me feel like CRAP!
Old 04-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #13  

yea! 3 days!! I haven't even been POP for 3 days. Thanks for the input. I did FF last week and didn't feel like slamming back into red so I went back to purple. I think I am going to stick with it for a while. but I think I might like to try something like this on days that I get alot of exercise in.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #14  
Holly on LAWL

Are you doing the Take Off (STAVATION) or the Fast Foward? The TO really threw me off whenever I tried them. I would get through them but when I went back to the regular plan, I would blow it. When I "restarted" on Tuesday I just went back to the basic plan without doing the FF or TO. I am technically 2.5 days POP but I am going to really try and keep it up.

Isn't it amazing how you can get sudden bursts of willpower when you went without it for so long?
Old 04-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #15  

I did the one with bars and 6 oz protein 2 cups veggies and the juice.