Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Default Grrrr! Bad Shari, Bad Bad!

I am struggling so hard to be truthful right now. After losing 1.6 last week, I've gained 1 lb back. I was shocked, a little hurt, dejected, and just plain pissed. Then I felt stupid. I mean come on! Can I seriously say that I was very good last week? Can I really say that I watched my portions and exercised as I should? Now, granted, I did start my workout routine again last week after a month or so sitting on my butt BUT I only went TWICE! As I was standing on the scale, my first thought went to 3FC of course. I was SO tempted to lie. I was so tempted to say that I was going to skip my WI this week or say that I stayed the same. I am ashamed. But I realized that denial needs to stay a river. It's not helping me at all. It's holding me back. I screwed up royally. Okay. Fine. I'll do better this week. Not just a statement but fact. I will bring my lunch to work. I will leave my money at home so I can't buy any crap from the canteen. I'll go to the gym RIGHT after I get off work. Call a damn cab if I have to! And hopefully my efforts will show next week. Yeah.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #2  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Good for you for being truthful with yourself. Putting it on paper and telling others will definitely help you be more accountable. I have found that being truthful really keeps me on track. You realized you could have done a better job last week and this week you will do a little better. There's nothing wrong with that, we could all work harder I'm sure. Try not to beat yourself up too much and stay positive! You can reach your goals and you will. There will be ups and downs and plateaus and weeks of great loss. Just keep your eye on the prize and know that you will get there with some effort. Believe in yourself.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/237/165

Height: 5'10.5"

Default Give Credit Where Credit is Due

JasonsLea,
Hey lady, I think you did great in just accepting where you're at and making a logical plan to go forward.
Please give yourself credit for that step. There are plenty in this world who are still in DeNile.
Best of life to you...
ShyCammie
ShyCammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #4  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

Happens to all of us. It doesn't make you a "bad" Sherri.
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

2 steps forward and 1 step back is still a step forward!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote