Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 02:46 PM   #1  

Default Thinking About Switching to At-Home instead of Meetings

I've been doing great attending meetings, but with four nights a week taken up with soccer practice or Scouts, I'm pretty swamped. (Did I mention I also work full time?) I'm contemplating switching to at-home. Thoughts?
Old 04-03-2007, 11:05 AM   #2  

Hi Kathy...
We have been doing the Flex Points at home for 11 wks now. One of us has lost 31 lbs., and the other has lost 26 lbs.
Before you drop your meetings make sure you have the support at home that you need. You sound like an active, involved mom....make sure your decision is the best decision for you so that you can stay and active and involved mom. Your kids will really be happy to have you around.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:43 AM   #3  

Default That's part of it, too...

I have so much support at home. My kids will say, "hey mom, have you gotten your activity in yet today? Come out and play soccer with us." The only "junk" food I keep in the house for them is Cheetos--because I truly despise them! When I make cookies they're low-sugar, made with applesauce...and they love them! DH is happy with chicken and veggies for dinner. I just know the thought of having some down time on a Saturday (when my meeting is) instead of having to rush to yet another event would be fantastic. However, I've also read the data about people who go to meetings lose more. I'm doing great and don't want to sabatoge my weight loss, but I'm not getting anything out of the meetings I don't get at home or here.
Closed Thread