Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #1  
GOODBYE lovehandles!

Height: 5'6"

Default And here I am again.

Well, I've had a hiatus. A bad one. I fell off the bandwagon. I was doing soooo well. I got down to the lowest weight I had ever been in YEARS. Then chocolate became my best friend once my boyfriend left on deployment overseas. In two weeks we will be halfway through this deployment and I know that I'm not feeling myself. I feel lazy and overweight. I used to feel fabulous and I'm on the swing to get it back!!

So here I am. I gained back all the weight I lost, and even 2 extra pounds. My problem? Sweets. Give me chocolate over anyyyyything. Baked goods- I can never have enough. I have to come to the medium in my life on eating right and exercising, but all the while still getting to enjoy the foods I love. The last time I lost all the weight I was exercising 4 times a week at the gym and cutting my portions significantly.

So we'll see. I love this place. Such a wonderful place of support. My boyfriend is due back during the summer from his deployment and I wanna look like a hot little thing for him to come home to!

Hi again

Last edited by Katytee; 03-21-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Katytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #2  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

So glad your back Katie!
Don't worry about those pesky returning pounds. You've lost them once and you can and will do it again!
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:11 AM   #3  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Welcome back! Having your bf deployed sounds like the kind of thing that would definitely trigger some weight gain. But the great thing is you've realized the err of your ways and your ready to do something about it! Look forward to seeing you around again. I know you will be that 'hot young thang' by the time he comes back! Just stay positive...
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #4  
Chubby Bookworm

S/C/G: 155/ticker/125

Height: 5'7"

Hi Katy!

I know exactly what you mean! My bf left to work in Alberta a little over a year ago... and that's been rough, so I definitely put on a few pounds since then! I am also a self-confessed chocoholic of the highest order.
He's coming home next week so I knew a while ago I had to get back on track. You always want to look extra sexy for when they come home!! lol
Good luck and I know you can do it!! You know what works for you now too, and you know, yourself, that you can do it, which is probably a big boost to your willpower.

Hey, have you tried special k chocolatey delight? It's pretty good for that once-in-a-while chocolate hit you need lol
Rockie86 is offline   Reply With Quote