Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2001, 09:25 AM   #1  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Angry Jumping back in

Hello everyone!

I have been away for so long probably some of you don't even remember me. I have been checking almost every day, but have not posted for such a long time. I've messed up terribly for such a long time (gained back all but 6# of the 38# I lost when I was doing everything I should do), and figured I had nothing to add that would have been of help to anyone (except maybe for someone to know that if they were struggling they weren't alone).

Anyway, today is the day to stop fooling around and get back to bussiness. I am feeling positive ~ have weighed, gotten out my tablet to keep track of what I eat and the calories, and measured and not messed up so far. I know, only one meal into the day, but that's a start. I'm trying to remember what Jenniffer was always saying about making it for one day, how each one day added together was something.

I guess by posting it here it kind of makes it official in my mind. I'm hoping that will help.

Thanks for listening ~ hope you all are doing well!

Take care ~ glynne
Old 11-05-2001, 09:40 AM   #2  

Talking

*Jumping up and down*

Glynne!! Welcome back sweetie. of course I remember you, I've been here for a long long time.
I am sorry to hear that you've been struggling. I too have had a gain and struggled the last few months. BUT..your back, and you've been reading even if you weren't posting. That means alot. Welcome back, jump right back in and make yourself comfy again. Your home again..were here for you. And will root you on...
Old 11-05-2001, 11:50 AM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome Back!! I think alot of us are with you today. I am "back" today with some determination to get back on track!! I have been Off my plan for a few weeks and am already seeing the lbs coming back!! Being here does make it official!! Now you have all of us cheering you on!! Post often!!!
Old 11-05-2001, 09:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back. You at least made it to the boards to keep up with everyone. I couldn't even do that, embarrassed that I wasn't taking care of me. I agree, remember to take it one day at a time and you can realize your dream.
Dawnyal
Old 11-06-2001, 04:36 AM   #5  
Work in Progress

Glynne , I remember you. I am glad to see you back. With determination and hope!!!Good Luck it sounds like you have a plan and doing what you know works for you!!
Old 11-06-2001, 09:47 AM   #6  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hello!

Just wanted to thank you all for your support. I made it through the first day and did what I needed to do. Have to work on the water ~ that is sort of tricky for me.

Hanging in there.

Have a good day all!

glynne
220/184/214/130
Closed Thread