Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 10:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 176.9/161/135

Height: 5'3"

Question Help, I've been gone for two months and have been stuck at the same weight!

I just woke up today and realized it was a long time since I was here and a long time since I lost any weight!

I have about 15-20 to go and am kind of stuck.

Please share your helpful hints to get over a rough patch!!!

Thanks everyone!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:48 AM   #2  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

I haven't had a rough patch yet (lol YET!), but a couple of things that helped me get a really good loss in my first couple of weeks were

- exercising each day - even just for 20 minutes
- drinking 8+ glasses of water a day

... and then of course it depends how far into it you want to get.. you can make 'wise' food choices (swappring regular _______ for diet/lite ___________) etc
Old 03-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #3  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

Try switching up your points, a la the Wendie Plan. I am just starting it myself, so I can't tell you how successful it is, but it may jumpstart you. Also, maybe you could switch to flex/core from which ever you are on now. Try a different type of exercise.

You know, just really anything to shake up your routine and give your body a signal to wake up! You have to do it every so often to keep moving forward.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:35 AM   #4  

Bitzy, good for you for trying again! That is the most important thing of all, perhaps, that you have returned here and recognize the need to work at it again.
Closed Thread