Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 PM   #1  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

Default What are you going to do about easter dinner??

Anyone thought that far ahead??

I for one am a COUNTRY COOKING/HOME COOKING lovin' gal!! My family is very southern I guess you could say in having a great Easter dinner!! I know it's gonna be bad for my diet.. so I'm trying to figure out something where I can eat what I want, yet not feel tooo bad about it, kwim??

Soooo.. share your secrets or plans with me.

Right now, I'm debating on not eating anytihng at all that day, but only dinner at my Grandmas. That way, I can eat what I want, and won't so much overdue it, since I know family is gonna try to put food down my throat anyways... LOL. Anyone else doing something like this??? good idea or bad?? I mean, doing this I can't possibly gain my 21lbs back right?? haha
Old 03-17-2007, 02:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/225

Height: 5' 3"

Hi,

I've not thought that far ahead, but what I'm hearing is that this Easter Dinner means alot to you and you are already stressing about it. You have quite a few options and I guess it will also depend on what is served. You could have the whatever is there, but just use a side plate instead of a dinner plate. You could also fill up on soup before you go to your grandmothers (the 0 point one from WW), you could save your 35 extra points for that day, so a small side plate of food, a large glass of water, well I would think that you might even be able to have some dessert. If you don't want to use the side plate....just cut your portion in half on the large plate. I don't think that one Easter Dinner will sabotage you......you've lost 21 pounds....!!!!! 21 pounds!!! Your are 9 pounds away from 30 pounds, you are 4 pounds away from 25 pounds.......good luck with Easter. I wish I had more tips to give you I hope these help
Old 03-17-2007, 03:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 256.6/178.4/165

Height: 5'9"

I am planning on doing the same thing I did at Christmas and Thanksgiving which is, eat what I want but not overdo it. Also on special occasions I only eat foods that are "special". For example at Christmas my mom makes this awesome punch that I love and always associate with Christmas, so I had two glasses because it is something I only have once a year. But then when we were eating dinner I didn't have the green bean casserole or dinner roll because I can have those any old time.

I think if you eat sensibly you should be fine. Just dont over do it.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:46 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
I agree about eating some 0 pt. soup that day. It is not a good idea to starve yourself before you go.
Use all your 35 flex points that day.
Take a little of everything so no one can say you aren't eating their food.

If possible, take a veggie tray and munch on that. If people see you are eating, they should leave you alone. That's my take on it.

Closed Thread