Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-13-2007, 07:38 AM   #1  
one more time...

S/C/G: 183/157.8/133

Height: 5'4" no, 5'5"! I grew!

Default Smaller jeans!

I actually own a pair of size 10 jeans and they fit! Even better, I got them on clearance for $3. I've been between a 10-12 in dress sizes, but still very much a 12 in jeans, so this was a victory for me. Just wanted to share.
booskibabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Congrats! The lowest I ever fit into were a size 11. It is a nice feeling, isn't it? Can't wait to be back to your size!
Gamerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:50 AM   #3  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

That's FANTASTIC! Jeans victories are SO SWEET! Congratulations!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:35 AM   #4  
Carolyn

S/C/G: 146/113/110

Height: 5.1

Default Back to my original jeans size

Last week I had to go shopping for pants since everything I had saved when I gained 50 lbs now is baggy.

I'm back to my original size of 4 petite - only because at 5'1" I'm such a little person. There's still plenty of curves and saddlebags on me.

I was so excited to fit into low rise jeans that I was dancing in the dressing room for a good 5 minutes!
clvquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #5  
I'm on my *weigh*

S/C/G: 243/238/150

Height: 5'4"

That's so exciting! I have a pair of 15's that are my first mini goal. I keep them stretched out on the chair beside my bed so I can see them constantly. Another 5lbs and I should be able to get back into those.

My next goal will be my 12's I would LOVE to be back in those by the end of May when we are going to Florida on vacation. That might be pushing it.. but I can hope (AND keep pushing play!)
Homemommie is offline   Reply With Quote