Old 03-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default frustrated with food

ok.. I dont believe that I am one who over eats. Maybe sometimes I do, but I dont binge out like I used to, its been years and I dont ever think about binging anymore. However, food consumes me.. I always think about food, I look forward to time to eat, I have started counting my calories as a way to lose the last 15lbs, and its funny because I *plan* my days and then sometimes when I am eatting something that I have *planned* I kind of panic for a second or two before I remind myself that its ok, I have this in my plan. I am afraid of food, I feel anxiety when there are foods like cookies, cakes, doughnuts around me. Its not all the time, but sometimes I feel this way. When I see food I quickly calculate the calories in my head, its like everything edible is wearing a number. All I want is a healthy relationship with food, I dont want to have any emotion towards food.. I hate having to think about food all the time. I have to though because if I dont, I will never lose this weight, and if I think about it too much I panic about the calories I have consumed or want to consume. I am CONSUMED with my body, with what I eat and the gym. If I dont work out at least 6 days a week I freak out inside.. god I hate this. I just wanted to vent about it really.. not like you can just bust out with something like this any ol' place and expect people to not think you are mental. I just want to find a happy medium. I dont want to fall back into "spitting" or exercising to get "rid" of the cookies I had.. but sometimes, I say why the **** not, sometimes at least that would make me feel at peace. Im so tired of being torn between my body image and food. Damn it.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi there.
Have you been to www.oa.org? You may find the help that you are looking for.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote