UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:18 AM   #1  

Default New 2 This

Hi Everyone, I been on the slimming world diet on and off for years. Familar pattern lose then put it back on... Just back from holiday after 6 weeks away: Im 149lbs and would like to get down to 133lb My downfall is portion size and red wine.....
I am hoping to get down to 140lbs in two months and I am sure with this thread and your support I will. So will keep you all posted.
Good Luck to us all eh!
Twiggy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hello

I'm sure you can do it - the online support makes all the difference I think. Think most of us probably have similar stories of losing and gaining it all back and perhaps some more.

Caroline
Cbooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:52 PM   #3  

Well folks I have had a very stressful two weeks so I have not done well on the diet. Will begin again tomorrow! I do like the slimming world diet although when I stay around the house I eat more. When I get stressed my weakness is red wine and fudge doughnuts. However, the good news is I have started exercising. I got the lateral thigh trainer and I try to do 30-40 mins three days a week. Although I have always been a walker. I remember when I would hardly eat a thing yet I beleived that I eat alot and anything I wanted. How things change eh! I couldn't imagine not eating now. If anyone has good habits for dealing with stress I would appreciate hearing them. Also limiting my intake of red wine as I tell myself that I am simply enjoying myself, letting my hair down kinda thing. 3 times a week!!!!! GUILTY
Twiggy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #4  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Portion size and red wine were two of my big things too (the third being chocolate). It does get easier, I still enjoy it when I have it, but I have it less often, and less of it.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/203/167

Height: 5"5

hey twiggy! welcome to 3fc!
im very sure you will do it hun.
i had my weigh in last night and idstayed the same which i was a bit annoyed at, although i no why i did.
i was very naughty last night i was feeling downabout not loosing so last night i ate a ful portion of rice a full portion of chicken korm and half a narn bread. feeling very naughty today but im back on track today extra healthy eating and extra exercise.
nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:20 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 11st13lbs/11st13lbs/10st

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

Hi Twiggy2, I am new here too, my downfall is mainly white wine and just too much food in general - i love it! I have joined the gym and doing a low fat diet, trying to lose a stone and a half before summer
tracyj69 is offline   Reply With Quote