Old 03-10-2007, 08:52 PM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default Dang.. that was goooood :)

I just had some veggie bites, by morning star broccoli and cheese.. it was the most fattening tasting stuff I have had in a while, and guess what.. I had two servings ( 6) and it was 320 cals.. but I promise it tasted more like 1000 lol
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 140/120/118

Height: 5'3

Thanks for the recommendations because I have been eyeing those and wondering if they are worth it. I know they also make spinach/artichoke ones as well. I will give them a try!!
azmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:54 PM   #3  
teresah24

S/C/G: 237/212/150

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Default hey, some thing to eat on...

thank you for that info! Always good to hear about some foods that we can sneak in occasionally and not ruin all we have already done. And I wanted to tell you that I envy your weight loss!! I am where you started and am headed slowly to where you are now. You look great!! Teresa
teresah24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:38 AM   #4  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

i 2nd that - lately I have not given up meat - but I have been substituting a lot of veggie (a lot of morningstar) items because it is so much lower in cal/fat and I mostly don't notice the difference.
(Like i just tried the corndogs - not bad - though I never really had the real thing - never appealed to me - but this did )
and the sausage patties (not the links)
any other recs?

Last edited by bida; 03-16-2007 at 02:21 AM.
bida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #5  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

I agree. I tried thos veggie bites a while back and they were great. I would would get a very small amount of fat free ranch dressing and use it as a dip... all in all a not TOO bad meal. I also tried their corn dogs and those were pretty good too. I also love their original veggie burgers!
VirgoChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

OMG, I'm going to have to try this stuff! I love all the Morning Star Farms things that I've tried so far ("chicken nuggets", crumbles, breakfast sausages, corndogs).
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:44 PM   #7  
Bida Bida Bida

Height: 5'6''

OK - I have a new one to add - I got this in the veggie/maybe vegan section - it was called like bb beef - it was called like smart bbq beef - made by lightlife (.com)- I could barely tell the difference - and it had like 70 cals per serving - 210 in the baggie and like 6 grams of protein - very low fat. I have some chile to try later this week - yum - will have to try their other products! go controversial soy go!

oh here are nutrional facts
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size:
1/4 cup (58g)
Servings per package:
about 3

Calories 70
Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 380mg