Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-07-2007, 10:28 PM   #1  
now or never

S/C/G: 182/182/160

Height: 5'7

Default I think I belong here

I have just started visiting this site often. I have been worried about my eating for some time but now I really feel like I am out of control. I dont know what triggers it. I didnt ever think my eating was a problem but I see myself in all of the overeating signs. I am a mother of 2 girls 3 and 1...My husband and I are doing ok not great after 5 years of marriage. I was once told you are most out of control when you think you are most in control...maybe I think this is the only thing I can control right now. I have paid attention throughout a few days and realize I am never hungry...I am always thinking of food I never let myself get hungry. I do eat fairly healthy, it is the amount I consume. Instead of 1 cookie for taste it is 6 cookies, instead of a clean plate I can clean the dish....ect, ect. and the kicker is I rarely ever feel uncomfortably full. Yesterday I went to lunch with a friend and ate perfectly normal, felt great when I was done, then came home and snacked all afternoon.

I am looking forward to all the tips and great news from all of you. My big start day is Saturday and will be trying to get off 5 by months end.

Thank you all for sharing all your stories!
smatchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:32 PM   #2  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

Welcome! Hope you find all the support, motivation and information you need to help you be as successful as possible!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote