Old 03-05-2007, 09:42 AM   #1  

Default Back Again.........

Hello everyone
I have been away for a while.. Started out because my hubby had his gallbladder out and a few weeks later they had to go back in and retrieve some stones ..
I just have not been doing good on dieting and exercising.. Seems I can never find time to exercise anymore.
I am up maybe 4 pounds..Really I play with about 5 pounds and I am at the top of them
But I know it is time to get back to work..So here I am.. Back again..
wchs2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:01 PM   #2  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Stick with it ... you'll get there!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:11 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Welcome Back. The door is always open!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 292/?/150

Height: 5ft6in

I really understand the challenge of trying to find time for exercise. It's amazing how easy it is to find time for other things. For example, I'm a knitter. I can always find a few moments (usually more like an hour) to knit a few rows. But when it comes to finding the time for an hour on the treadmill..... um yea.

At the moment, it's pure stubborness that is keeping me on track. I exercise at the YMCA. I never find the time to work out at home. Somehow having to go somewhere is better for me (that seems crazy as I type it but it's true). The Y is having a 5K walk/run in April and I am determined to finish it. So that's a nice challenge/game I can play with myself. After the 5K, I have no idea what will keep me going! There is something at the Y for my kids too and they ask to go. That gives me a kick in the butt too!

Good luck!
Shellyknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:58 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back!
MaWhit is offline   Reply With Quote