Old 03-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm Baack!

Hello everyone. We are home from our ride to WV. The weather was great for being out on the ATV's! (in the 50's each day) Keeping on plan was tough - no place we stopped at had fresh salads. I did the best I could, stayed on plan as much as I possibly could. I am sore from riding so hard the last day, but that is OK!! Here is a pic of me on my machine - we sure do love to ride!!

Mrs.Q on her Prairie 700
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:14 AM   #2  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back! SO glad the weekend was great. The food, well you do what you can with what's available. Good for you for trying!

I am so jealous, I want to go 4bying so bad, but my truck siezed and I really don't want to play grease monkey at all right now<to cold!>, so I'l wait till summer and do some in dry creeks!

Glad you had fun and that the coveralls gave you some rom to play!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:26 AM   #3  

We were in very rural southern WV. I packed some veggies with us, but there was no way to keep salad! Not one restaurant we stopped at had a salad (there was potato salad and maccaroni salad) There also was no WW bread! I just limited my portions, and did the best I could. I am in this for the rest of my life, so I had to figure out what would be my best options. I think I did ok - for the most part! We're going back in 2 weeks, and I know what I have to do to get by when we're down there. I am anxious to see how the scale reads this Friday - and I am not going to flip out if it isn't what I think it should be. There are going to be times like this and as long as I am in control of what goes in my mouth, it'll be ok. My DH was even proud of me ~ he couldn't believe I would turn down homemade cobbler and all the other sweets down there!
Old 03-05-2007, 10:43 AM   #4  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Glad you had a great time!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #5  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I love that picture! Sounds like a great time. You made great decisions with regards to food. You didn't just give yourself freedom to go nuts. Congrats. This must of been a struggle you were worried about.. but you came through it great! What a wonderful feeling.
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Great picture! You're much braver than I am! My kids are dirt bike riders and I an barely bring myself to watch!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:26 AM   #7  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome back! So glad you have a good time. And, good job of staying in control. If this is our new lifestyle and not just a diet, we have to be prepared to go outside of our comfort zone. Sounds like you did just fine!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #8  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh it sounds like you had a great old time!!! I'm so happy for you. You did the absolute best food wise with what you had to work with. And that's really what it's all about. I don't think you're going to have any problems what so ever come Friday and weigh-in day. You enjoyed yourself and you kept in mind portion control. Great job. I'm glad you had so much fun.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #9  

Thanks ladies, it is with the support of you that I am able to do this!

Here is another pic - we did a lot of mud hole crossings this trip due to all the rain that fell thursday. Several of them were almost to my headlights!

Mrs.Q in the mud
Old 03-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Whoa, I love the pics ! look at you go! hahaha. Looks like so much fun!
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote