Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2001, 02:46 AM   #1  

Default Constipation!!!!

After years of problems. May I recommend taking Lindseed available from Health food shops. Just sprinkle it on breakfast cereal, and remember to drink plenty of water - 2 litres each day. I have felt so much better since I started to use it. A few girls in the slimming class that I attend have mentioned that they are constipated, despite trying to increase their fibre intake.
Old 12-10-2001, 09:12 AM   #2  

Kate --

What type of problems did you have, if I can ask that.

I have many issues and use too many "items" in the hope of relief. My doctors are completely baffled over this. I am otherwise a healthy active person.

I have many many digestive issues, which are starting to really worsen and are shedding some light for me. I am having to really watch what I eat and with what it is being combined with and take digestive enzymes with food so I am not completely miserable.

In what form is the lindseed? I have seen oil but what do you buy? And what does it do for you.

A response will be appreciated. I am willing to try this to see if it helps get me off of other products that I am using.

Thanks!!
Old 12-18-2001, 09:40 PM   #3  

I have been trying to increase my fiber intake to avoid such problems. One thing that has worked well for me is eating two all-fruit fruit snacks a day. They don't have sugar and it also helps me get more fruit in my diet. I can't find a local store that sells them, so I order online at givemefood.com
Closed Thread