Old 02-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Week of February 19 2007

Hi Ladies:
I ACTUALLY GET TO POST! not a long one b/c its late but I wanted to come on and say hi
Theres a lot of stuff going on my mom is having surgery on friday and also might be prediabetic and have kidney disease.
Consultants are coming into my job (if they are both named BOB ala office space I'm outta there!)
But i'm not turning to food. I'm not being super strong but I refuse to mess up my progress.
OH!!! a bit of good news! I'm no longer OBESE I'm OVER WEIGHT my bmi is 28.5 I can't quite believe it but that's what kicked me in the arse not to wallow in food. I've never been here before and Darnit I'm staying (except for going to the healthy weight range)
Anyway come out and play
Love
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 03:55 PM   #2  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Hi guys ... I'm back!

Applications are submitted, weight is up ... stress is still there ... ok - so what did I learn ? How to take it all in stride, pick myself up and dust my self off ... and to get back to the basics!

Hope you are all well! I've missed posting!

Talk to you soon - Let's get this thread hopping again!

PS -
I'm 31 now ... haha! I guess the birthday celebrating didn't help matters either, but it sure did taste good.
The Little D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Lori Congrats!! on the .2 DEb Happy Birthday. . .Your apps are ine one less thing to do
at work arg! gotta run
Kie
Old 02-21-2007, 10:53 AM   #4  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Weigh in is at 11 (central time) today. Everyone cross your fingers and your toes!

I haven't been tracking food very well this week. I was in a Broadway revue show this past weekend and so I was moving constantly. Kept mental log of food eaten so I know I didn't make any HUGE mistakes...but I'm still fairly nervous about WI today!

I am going to be OOT next Wednesday...do y'all know if I can go to a WW meeting in the city I'm traveling to? Will they know that I am prepaid and don't have to pay every meeting?
JessieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:11 PM   #5  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Great update! I lost 1.8 lbs this week! I guess all that choreography really did pay off and make up for a few handfuls of M&Ms! (Really...I only had one dixie cup of them. Not so bad!)
JessieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey guys:
It's the end of my day so I'm sneak posting. Jessie!!!! that's fantastic! Today is Ash Wednesday so I'm abstaining from meat. What am i not abstaiining from ? Cookies ARG! I forgot my coffee this morning so I'm headaching and falling asleep I gave in and bought a single serve of cookies I didn't eat all of them but I have WI with the doc tomorrow and I'm dissappointed in me
Lori have fun and lately breakwise NO
OH! the one beautiful thing today it was like spring out and I spent lunch outside! soo relaxing!
back to work
Kier
Old 02-22-2007, 10:55 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Cookies Be Gone! Good IDea Lori thanks! I like lent its kinda like Cleansing your life (soul if your so inclined) of something you've been leaning on. Granted I won't give up coffee as of yet that'll be next year
Also will be finding meatless alternatives for fridays It's a challenge not deprivation!
Old 02-22-2007, 09:56 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Actually I'm with you on that I was leaning on Pria bars and South beach while they have a lot of protien they also have a LOT of fake sugar which makes me crave the real deal!
so CRAP BE GONE!
Old 02-23-2007, 10:02 AM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Awesome!
Eat them slooooow! you will find yourself fuller faster and longer!
Back to the salt mines *whip*
Old 02-23-2007, 05:52 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I haven't been positng lately. I am doing OK this week, and I mean OK, not good. I was up almost 6lbs on my home scale since I missed WW two weeks in a row, I have no clue how much I was up according to WW. I weighed myself today and no I am only up maybe 3lbs, and I am going to WW tomorrow and I am weighing in NO MATTER WHAT. I just need to eat the blame (no pun intended) and move on. I have been great about hitting the gym this week and eating much better then I was when Jax was sick, but still not eating as good as I could be. Admitting how much I had gained just now was really terifying, I know that's silly, but know I feel so much better.

Jackson is feeling much better, thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. I am so happy that he is finally better, this was his first time getting sick and he seemd to get everything at once (ear infection, croup, bronchial infection) and it lasted a long time, ugh. Oh well, that's life right? I am just glad he is better and I can go back to the gym.

Happy Birthday Deb!!!

Lori, I am Italian also, are you first generation? What kind of show are you going to, what kind of music I mean?
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:53 AM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Tanya:
I'm glad Jax is doing better! You had a hard week. I've been reading this blog called JAck Sprat's journey. HE's maintained a 50 pound weight loss for 4 years and leads WW meetings. one thing he reinforces is it's not about perfection its about getting back on the horse. That's what you're doing You'll do fine at WI and if you have a gain you'll have a loss at the next one.
Gotta run
Kier