Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 08:35 PM   #1  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

Default completed my first week on the points plan

... and I feel great!!!! I really can't explain it. My mini-goal for this week was to exercise 4 times in the week before the next meeting - and I've done 6 days! if you count my walk at the beach y/day then it's 7 days!

I haven't gone over my points allowance (admittedly it is a large number lol), and i'm so proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the weigh in tonight.. I hope I've lost SOMETHING!
Old 02-19-2007, 01:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/289/265.5 (10% Goal)

Height: 5'9"

Emma,
Let us know how the weigh-in went if you feel comfortable doing so. I'm in my first week of WW and I feel like I can eat soooo much with my points allowance that I'm not to sure yet if this will work.
Thanks!
Old 02-19-2007, 05:33 PM   #3  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

I'm so proud of myself, i lost 1.6kg/3.5lb!!!!!!!! I knew i had lost something, but didn't think it'd be that much

compscinerdgirl - I thought I was eatting too much with my points allowance too, but it really does work! I think so long as you stick to the serving size, and stay within your points range, and do exercise roughly each day, or every 2nd day, it HAS to work!
Old 02-20-2007, 06:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Yes to both of you. It does seem like a lot of food but if you are sticking to the 8 healthy guidelines, it will definitely work. I love the flexibility of WW. I've been at this for a bit and it allows me to live my life without sacrificing too much. I have been able to fit in birthdays, holidays and special celebrations and feel like I participated

Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:06 AM   #5  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Way to go, what an awesome first week weigh-in! I know it seems like a lot of food, but just as Laura stated, if you follow the plan, it DOES work! I've done nothing but flex and exercise since August, and my results have been fabulous, so stick with it!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

WOW Kelly - look at those stats!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:06 AM   #7  

That is great! Congrats!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:17 AM   #8  

I think it "feels like too much food" to a lot of people (myself included when I first did it three years ago) is that we get the idea that when we diet, we're not allowed to eat. Our vague conception of "getting healthy" involves just eating less... But WW allows the quantity as long as you also focus on quality. Which is why I love it. You really get a sense of nutrition density... That is, things that are unhealthy are way high in points, whereas things that are good for you are relatively low and easy to incorporate. WW and this dynamic (and lots of reading 'round here) has definitely helped to break that "diet mentality"...

Congrats on your losses, ladies, that's awesome! Keep up the great work.
Closed Thread