Old 02-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #1  
Green Tea Goddess

Smile I'm back!

Hello to everyone... both old friends and new,

I've had a nice long streak of bad luck leaving me with no time to spend here with you nice ladies and gentlemen. My mother suffered two seperate bouts of lung issues, landing her in the emergency room not once, but twice. My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. (Thankfully in remission now!) Also, I'm not sure if some of you remember I was taking a trip to South America. I did, and I married the love of my life! Now we're working through visa issues and I'm going there again on April 24th. I'm thinner than I've been in a LONG time and just the other day I bought myself the first pair of size 22's I've had since high school! I've discovered Walk Away the Pounds and that is keeping my exercise on track.

So, to re-introduce myself, my name is Sarah, or you can call me Venus, whichever is easier. I'm 25. Recently married, though he's in South America and I'm stuck here. (Long story ) I hope to get to know you all, both old members and new. This place is definately a MUST for dieters.

By the way, does anyone know of a website I can make a free online album of my trip to show you all?
Venus In Mourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back Sarah. Sounds like you have alot going on. Hope to hear from you more.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #3  
Green Tea Goddess

Hi! You're from Wisconsin too? I spent all morning digging my way out of the house. We got a good 9 inches of snow here in Northeastern Racine.
Venus In Mourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:37 PM   #4  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Hello and congrats on getting married. Good luck on getting your visa situation settled. Congrats on the weight you've lost!

I love WATPs! Such a great selection of videos, low impact and just about anyone can do them.

Good luck with your future weight loss!
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I love your husbands comment. He sounds like a great guy. Good luck on the weight loss.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote