Old 02-13-2007, 05:30 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Somethings Chat: Tuesday Feb 13

Good Morning!!!
Yeah Lisa!!!

Lauren--Strattera is for ADHD and it is better since it is not a stimulant/narcotic drug--We started at 15mg for a week--then 40mg and the 60mg is perfect..The only side effect we notice--is decreased appetite so U have to watch their weight loss etc..She dropped 10lbs since starting that and the thyroid pill but she was overweight before--on track now...GOod Luck--It is trial and error--She was on Abilify but it zombified her..I hated it cuz she was very bizarre--I wanted something that controlled her behavior and OCD but she had a life--so far--this is perfect....

Ok--off to work!! It is rough with 4 people short--I am with U Holy on the job situation!!!!!
RR
Hello to everyone!!!!!
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:08 AM   #2  

Hi to all of you -
little boy is sick since Sunday afternoon - I won´t give ugly details - most of you have kids So: no gym because I cannot leave him alone and lots of laundry- tons of laundry yesterday........
Hope you´re all doing fine! Take care! Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 AM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm makn coffee this morning, might have to bring a whole thermos of it to work today. I should fix up a good breakfast
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...
hang in there rr...i know how it goes...
hope the kid feels better milagro...i don't have kids but can imagine what it would be like
hey there holy...hope you're feeling better today and things are going better.
Time for espresso and then work...see ya!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:46 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Holy, Hope you have a good day!

Kirsten, Hope the little guy is feeling better quickly.

RR, Sounds like a very promising drug, hope it keeps working.

Gator,
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

I love Valentine's Day since it is also my birthday but let me tell you I am having a hard time turning down all of this chocolate.
Yesterday I was finally able to get in a workout. My baby actually played in his jumperoo for 40 minutes and let me watch Oprah and get on my gazelle.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:13 PM   #7  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Ok Small Rant !!!!!!!!!!

Ok well i didnt expect anything for valentines day so when i saw my husband looking at advertisments i was surprised i usally have to tell him what i want were to buy it ect so this year i let it go then i get an e-mail last week asking me what i want for valentines day shocked oh yeah i again thought i was getting nothing, you see we just bought our 1st home so we are house poor anyways i answer nothing i had nothing i wanted, then out of nowhere he say's didnt you want the dance dance revalution game for the ps2 i said oh yes yes yes ( i forgot cuse he always laughed at me when i'd tell him i wanted it ) Yeah so today i get an e-mail telling me that it's all my fault that he's not hired as a police officer because i FU*&'d his crdiet etc ............
i know i did alot of damage to both of our credit but gezz i cant wave a magic wond and make it go away, yes i have apoligezed over and over through the years but i cant change my stupidy so sit at work crying I didnt celabrate my 6 year annivasry because he was still in the police academy i didnt have any christmas cause we were buying the house now no valentines ??? is this a sign that he doesn't want to be with me ?? sorry about the LONG rant but i have NO ONE to talk to but you guys
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:03 PM   #8  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on the loss Lisa!!

Holy - so sorry that the job sucks. I wish you had someone you could trust/depend on.

Milagro - I hear you with the sick kids. DS (7mos) came home from daycare in just a onesie on Monday. He blew through 3 outfits at daycare.. I think it is finally out of his system.

Happy Birthday Angela (one day early)

Michelle - I am so sorry for what you are going through. It takes time to clean up bad credit. Take it from me, I have been there and back. But DH shouldn't be blaming you for it. This is a time when you all need to stick it out together and work through it. I know, easier said than done. He's upset about several things right now, and b/c he loves you, he feels safe lashing out at you. My thoughts are with you.

As for me, Aunt Flo is due for a visit any time, so I am cranky, witchy, retaining water, gaining weight and being a general all-around nuisance to my husband. Thankfully, my 7 month old still loves me.

I hope you all are trying to have a good Tuesday. The COLD RAIN has finally made it's way to Richmond.. Oh how I wish it would snow!!!

`Becky.
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:55 PM   #9  

michelle- i'm very sorry about your DH taking things out on you. If you both truely love each other, i don't think he meant it. It was probably a vent in frustration. Remember most guys don't always think before they speak. He was probably upset that he didn't get in...and understandably. Yes i agree he shouldn't have taken it out on you...but i don't think he meant it. I really think you should sit him down and talk calmly and rationally with him...try not to be emotional but just tell him that you are sorry he didn't get in because of your bad credit. Tell him you wish you could change things..but can't and tell him that he really hurt your feelings. Also tell him you have learned from you past mistakes and are trying to make it better. He met you with these problems and accepted you for them. Remember money is the biggest stressor in marriages. NOW AS for valentines day....here's my take on it. Its a freaking way over rated holiday created by card companies for more money. Love should be expressed every day of the week, not one day a year. You know what me and DH are doing tomorrow...cleaning house. We give each other cards on v-day but we don't make a big deal about it. your love should be shown every day of the week and not just on one day. Don't take a lack of present as a lack of love from your DH. But definately sit him down and talk it out. You need to get this off your chest.

babybelly - happy bday.

to all else..hey there again..lol
Old 02-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #10  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thanks Beck's and gator it isnt so bad now that the day has crept by but it still hurt
we'll see how it goes tonight when i get home
I'll fill you in tomarrow ( no interrnet at home yet )
Thanks
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:25 PM   #11  

Yea! just did 50 minutes of my Cardio boot camp dvd with a friend. I am worn out but feel great. I really need to set more time aside to do stuff that makes me feel this great.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:59 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

Becky you can come here, weve already got about 4 inches and are expecting anywhere from 6 - 8 more.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Big hugs Michelle
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote