Old 02-12-2007, 08:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/135/?

Height: 5'2

Default I Lucked Out!

For the past four months (or longer) I have been avoiding my gym. It's not that I dislike the place, or developed an aversion to exercise, honestly, I just hated the drive. It's about 25 minutes away. So.. I went last week and cancelled my membership. I was talking to a co-worker who used to be a member at my gym and she told me about a new gym that opened up not 2 miles from my home!! I had seen the signs but basically ignored them until this co-worker told me her and her husband joined. I went yesterday and checked it out. It was SO right up my ally. All the equip/machines I used at the big gym.. AND it's open 24 hours a day!!! I joined immediatly. Another plus? It's only 25 bucks a month compared to the 40 I was paying. Now I have NO EXCUSE whatsoever not to make it to the gym atleast 4-5 times a week!!!!!!
Alora199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/148/125

Height: 5'3"

Woo hoo - I can honestly say if my gym was a 25 min drive away I don't think I would ever go either! And yay for $25/month!
silver plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #3  
Tryin'

Height: 5'3

nice!! i love that you are excited about this! i love things that make our goals easier. woohoo....enjoy the gym.
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/135/?

Height: 5'2

thanks!! and train your stats are awesome!!!!!
Alora199 is offline   Reply With Quote