Old 02-10-2007, 12:58 PM   #1  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default 30 Somethings - Sat/Sun Feb 10/11

Well Gee.....
I thought for sure SOMEONE would have started this thread by now.

Maybe it's b/c y'all are out there, motivated, exercising......

Me... not so much. DH and I went out for breakfast and then I came home and did a bunch of vaccuuming and cleaning. Thinking about going shopping soon.

Hope you all are having a good weekend so far.

~Becky.
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Beck, No motivating exercise here...I was in school from 8:30-1:30 today.

Did I tell you all I got a job?! It's temp to perm, but it's a job. The lady from the agency said she talked to him about how long and he said they normally hire within 2-3 months, but this position will probably be closer to the 3 month mark, because it's new and they have to justify it. Whatever, as long as they don't drag on. It doesn't pay as much as I'd like temp, but will pay in my range on a perm. level. They loved my resume/background, and didn't even want to bother interviewing me, like they usually do, just wanted me to start this Monday! But I put it off til the 20th, because I had to get daycare straightened out.

Robby will be going back to our original daycare. Peter will be going to the ARC daycare across the street from DH's office. ARC = Association for ******ed Citizens. It's for children with disabilities, as well as "normal". They only have about 6 F/T students right now, and up to about 14 with the before/after care. Ratios are really low. Some of the children have mild Autism and there's one boy that I think they said is Peter's age with ADD or ADHD. There does not seem to be any severely handicapped children, which makes me feel better. I hope that doesn't come out sounding bad, what I mean is that I get the feeling that if Peter saw other children getting away with things that he would not normally be aloud, he might be worse...make sense? Anyway, I'm hoping we won't have to be there too long.

Did I mention we have an appointment with a Neurologist on the 22nd? During Peter's physical, I mentioned the ped that I thought he might be hyper. By the end of the appt, he agreed and suggested we see a Neurologist. I'm actually kind of hoping he is, so that we can get started trying out some meds and *hopefully* they will help him calm down and not be soo wild. Then hopefully I can get him back into a regular daycare.

DH took the boys to the IL's house this AM while I was at school. BIL is here on business from CA, so they're visiting. I've got a hair appt at 3:30, so I think I'll head out and go shopping before! There's a value furniture store going out of business around the corner.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:36 AM   #3  

Congratulations on the job, Lauren I hope everything will work out just fine with the meds, I am crossing my fingers here
As I told you it was my sister´s birthday party yesterday and I so sucked. I tried to stay away from the sweets but didn´t. And I had crisps, too Not a very large amount but I was angry about myself later. The rest was ok at least I mean of course I had her homemade chili and salat but not too much. But I so suck with sweets. Add a great "sigh" here I am at home today and there´s nothing to do than read the book for my bookclub so I hope to get back onto track.
And I´ve got a question: I write down what I eat and I learned that I do live much more healthier the days I do my workout at the gym!!!!!! I eat more fruits, drink much more water and seem to really make it better than the days I am at home! Did one of you found out something like this, too or is it just me? At least I found out I think lol.......
Hope you´re weekend is nice!
Kirsten - trying to live healthy!
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:37 AM   #4  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Super, really, short message this morning.

Class ended yesterday with them handing my brain to me in a cup. I'm telling you, it was probably one of the most difficult classes I've ever taken - but it was SO cool. I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine to apply what I have just learned.

It'll be nice to get back to my DW who I haven't seen for the last week. It's been nice to see my parents and my school-buds, but I'm ready to go home again. And I miss my routine....

Anyway, I'll try to get back into a more routine posting again.

Take care ladies.
:Lawrence
The lone rooster in the flock of chicks
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All, just popping in quick to say Busy day here!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 287/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5.5"

Sorry to not be around~have been sick for the better part of the past 2 weeks. Still not feeling like myself but on a better note not doing alot of mindless eating.
I need to go adjust my counter as well~I believe I'm down 1 more pound.

Looks like it have been quiet around here~
Hope to be posting more next week!
Hope everyone has a BLESSED week!!
mgf~
MyGirlFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...just thought i'd say a quick hi...just got back from a weekend in Atlanta but worn out. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:11 PM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone,

Guess who's sick now. Yup me. I guess I'm getting my cumuppence for being a witch to DH.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote