Old 01-31-2007, 07:35 AM   #1  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default 30-Something's: Wednesday 1/31

Morning!

Lisa, sending you good vibes for this morning! That would be so cool to work there! lol My secret dream has always been to be a deejay (don't laugh).

OK I'm off to the mall with my mommy. We've been mall-walking. Whoda thunk it...I'm a mall-walker! I've been loving it though. I feel great!

Make it a great day everyone!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:32 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Molly, I've thought about getting up and taking the boys mall walking, since it's only a few miles away and it would get us out.

Lisa, Good luck on the interview today!

Lori, My coordination sucks too! I used to do a Gilad beginner's workout tape years ago and it took me forever to get the moves down! I've heard alot about the WATP tapes, I may look into them.

RX, welcome back!

Holy, darn cold! Feel better!

Gator, that's awful!! Glad it got straightened out quickly. Was it someone you know that did it to you?

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:52 AM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

bleh
Ok head's not much clearer, but I'll be going in to work today. Still congested but i'll be ok i think. gotta make lunch and get ready so i'll hollar at ya later

Have a great day everyone!!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Morning all. Going to head back to bed. Thank goodness today is my day off. I had an emergency call in the middle of the night and was up from 3am - 6. Had to get back up at 7 to feed the ponies. Yeah for days off. So for now a quick hi and bye. I'm planning to sleep a little and then take dog downtown for a long walk.

Mamabear - hope you enjoyed the walk

LBH - its a client who was makine slanderous remarks about treatment i did on her animal, which was not the whole story...so in otherwords...she left out LARGE chuncks of information that would explain why her pet died. But if she did that, then she would ultimately look like the bad guy (since she bred a heartworm positive dog that died of heartworm complicatons). The slander got linked to private..but just found out (since i'm not involved with myspace) that it means her "friends" can still view the slanderous statements, so there may be more to this soga (sp?) but not going to get worked up today like i was yesterday..i think i'm too tired to worry.
Lisa - good luck on interview

Holyter - hope you get better soon.

Talk to you guys later...must go back to sleep.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:22 AM   #5  

Hi ladies,
it´s already afternoon and I am going to have some coffee soon. I so need it today. I was in the gym today and one of the other members mentioned that I look slim and just better - I was like lol that comment made my day so far! I have to iron today and do some cleaning and then I have to read a book - yep: have to - because I am going to help a young girl with her exam about literature
I hope you´re all doing fine and have a wonderful day!
Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:32 AM   #6  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

So, I'm in a mood today.

2nd week in a row and my coffee date canceled on me again last night, this time right at the last moment. I'm starting to get a complex and am wondering if I should "take a hint". I'm out of town next week, so it'll be a month since our last one... I am gonna try and not get my hopes up anymore, but that'll be an "ongoing project".

Got my pottery project back yesterday - it's okay. I focus on my imperfections too much, but I'm positive that my DW will love it when she gets it on valentine's day all full of flowers. And, of course, I enjoyed my time spent at the pottery place enough that I'll be going back again. Take my time and just enjoy things for what they are and let my skills develop from there. I think the big thing is to not try to do anything complicated. Just take it easy and think of it as therapeutic...

So, I want to try something else from my 43 things list, but not sure what to try next. Not enough snow to do any of those snow-related goals....so I think perhaps I'm going to try wine making. (A "formal" wine tasting class seems to be hard to find around here. :|) And, with Valentine's Day around the corner, I have to make preparations to give out valentine's as well.

On the weight "loss" front, I'm starting to see my weight drop down again to my pre-trip levels, so I'm hoping that it was a momentary gain that's only a drop in the bucket. I'll have to keep my eyes open for one of those "Texas Steakhouse" or whatever it was called. *sighs* Oh for a good steakhouse close to home. I've actually got "eat Texas BBQ" as one of my goals before I'm 40 - the intention being to go to a real Texas BBQ in Texas.

Anyway.....back to the grind. & all around.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:16 PM   #7  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Morning all
well im on track and did a work out last night cardio of 50 mins then made a mustard chicken breast cut up with a can of green beans
just thought i'd keep you posted thanks for reading .................
Michelle H
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Smile

congrats milagro...isn't it great when ppl start to notice

Afternoon to all. Well i didn't get any sleep like i want to this am...but i did get motivated. I drove downtown and took my dog for an hour walk...well actually 30 minutes, a quick stop for some tea at the tea shop and then a short stop for lunch (black bean and chicken burrito), then a 30 minute walk back to the car. I think my dog really loved it. I've been whimpy about walking her since its been cold (relative to GA) and haven't wanted to go out in the cold. SO i made up for lost time and my dog loved every minute of it. This afternoon, its out to ride my horse and a friends and then i'm meeting a friend to work out in the gym. I'm getting back on corse after this weekend of glutony. Good luck all. (monkeys make me laugh)
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote