Old 01-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245.4/237.8/175

Height: 5'9"

Default Hello all.

Hello.

I thought I would do a quick introduction before I post anywhere else and someone thinks "Who is the crazy lady that just jumped on without an intro"

This is my second go around with WW. Although I didn't make it to goal the first time around, I did lose 65 lbs. I was doing online only at the time, but the dh lost his job and extra expenses had to go. I fooled myself into thinking I could do it on my own. I gained back 51 lbs back (at least I didn't gain more than I had lost).

I tried doing online again once dh got a job (2 years later). I couldn't get my groove back. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't. So this time a co-worker (who had done online only with me the first time around) and I decided to give the meetings a try. Why oh why I thought meetings would help I don't know.....I know how to work the system so why did I need meetings? We started meetings on 1/6/07 and so far I have lost 7.6 lbs in 3 weigh ins. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

So far meetings are working. I do hope to be able to go back to on-line only in a couple of months, but I may just stick to the meetings. Time will tell on that one I suppose.

I have 2 young dd (ages 5 and 6) who are a motivating factor. I want to be able to live my life healthy and teach them healthy habits. The oldest gets it that I am trying to lose weight. The youngest doesn't understand it yet which is fine.

I hope to meet lots of great, supportive people here.

Amy
Skyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/175

Height: 5 7"

Helllo, I am new here and this will be my 2nd time on WW ! I lost 30 pounds the 1st time around and gained it all back! I also have two small childrend and they also my motivation for a healthier life.

I have tried going to the meeting they didn't really do much for me. The plan it's self is great. I just need to find a way to stay on it. I sure you can do it, since you did lose 65 before, that's amazing. I hope to see you around and chat lil! Have a wonderful day !
Mama of two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 501/412/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi SkyFire, I am new too. I hope you will make it to your Goal this time.
Jesus has helped me so much. I know you can make it, just don't give up!
Your friend in Christ, Gwynditmars
Gwynditmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:28 PM   #4  
Its all about choices

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Smile I'm new too

Hello all. I'm new also, to both 3FC and to Weight Watchers. I am following points at home because there is no weekly meeting that I can attend. I am planning on joining WW online soon. Until then I am following the points outline a friend gave me. I have cut out my sugary sweets and high calorie snacks. I have realized that I was using food as a crutch. To get away from that, I have to find something else to do. I am hoping to find people in similar situations to learn from, receive support and offer support to.

I have at least 100 pounds to lose, 162 is the top of the weight range for my height. I have 2 children, a son, 13 and a daughter, 10. I work full time in an office that is not exercise friendly. At least we have a refrigerator to store healthy snacks in.

I look forward to making new online friends and losing weight together.

Nicki
NickiB68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/265/165

Height: 5'7

Count me in for being new also! Hi everyone! By the dates listed on some of these threads .......maybe we can get some action moving under the Heading "WW 100 Club". I know I would prefer posting under this thread due to the fact I would much rather converse with individuals wanting to lose as much as me. Not that losing 5 lbs is any easier. I just think it would be nice to get to know each other through our journey.
Weazy is offline   Reply With Quote