Old 01-29-2007, 12:08 PM   #1  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation My body is screaming for food today

And darn....I inhaled a chocolate bar (thankfully it was Godiva 72% Extra Dark Chocolate with almonds...so it counts as a SUPERFOOD!!! )

The food is going down, I can feel it today. I went to the gym at 8:30, normally I go around 1 pm, after lunch. So I had to eat a light breakfast, which ended up being too light. I had 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. blueberries, 1 T. wheatgerm, and a cup of coffee with half and half. By the time I was done with weights (still starting on those) and 45 min on the bike, my stomach was growling.

I made a super yummy treat when I got home. In the food processor I blended 1/2 c. chickpeas, 4 oz. tofu, 1 T. EVO, and 1/4 c. coriander chutney. I ate about 1/2 of that on one of those flatout breads with 1 cup raw spinach. I INHALED it, twas delicious.

Then I inhaled the chocolate bar.

It's only 11 am, and I'm STILL wanting food.

Time for a big glass of water, and hot shower, dressed and gorgeous and housework, maybe I can get my mind off food.

I have more chocolate in the house, and I'm probably starting to PMS too....after 6 days of watching my food and no sweets. I guess my body is just telling me something. Right now I wish it would stop talking quite so loudly.

Plus, tomorrow is supposed to be my first weekly weigh in. HELP!!!!!!!
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #2  

I have a sweet tooth ... but *do* I have a sweet tooth! So I hear (nay, I feel your pain, lol).

What really helps for me is pineapple and/or melons. So much juice in them that when you binge on one, it really bloats you out and you feel so full.
MattChanged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:47 PM   #3  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Height: 5'5"

Melon does bloat me...eek. It's a favortie summer food though. Pineapple I'm allergic too, but I eat a bit now and then.

I survived today, but it was hard, and the day's not over.

Had about 1400 cals and almost 50% was fat (that chocolate did it.)

I went and bought myself an Ipod and armband so I can wear it at the gym. It will be fun to use. I'm listening to some "fitness songs" right now, trying to learn how to use this thing.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good eating day for me.
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Some days are like that. Tomorrow will be a better, more on-plan day.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #5  
love my new muscles!

S/C/G: 231/182/165

Height: 5'7

If I go to the gym early in the day versus the afternoon I usually have that problem too. That is why I like to go to the gym in the afternoon or early evening. Of course that is when I get off work so that really fits into my schedule. Also, If I work out in the morning I usually have a big problem after dinner. I want everything in sight.

Glad you made it through the day.
Luv_Losing is offline   Reply With Quote