Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 01-29-2007, 10:19 AM   #1  
Meg

Default Anne Fletcher Comes To 3FC!

Anne Fletcher - author of Thin For Life - has agreed to do an exclusive Q & A session with 3FC! How cool is that?! The way it will work is that members will PM their questions for Ms. Fletcher to Suzanne 3FC, who will then select the ten best/most representative questions. She'll send them on to Ms. Fletcher and we'll publish all the Q's and A's on the home page.

If your question is picked, you'll receive one of Anne Fletcher's books and get to see your question answered on 3FC's home page. So ... if you were having a cup of coffee with the author of Thin For Life, what would you ask her?

Check out our Thin For Life stickies in the Maintainers Library if you need to jog your brain a bit.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:26 AM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

That is so neat. I am re-reading her book right now. I am paying more attention this time since I am calorie counting now and that seems to be what most everyone in the book was doing to maintain their weight.

I'll have to pick my brain and see if I can think of a good question.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote