Old 01-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #1  
I just wanna be me :-)

S/C/G: 265/224.6/141

Smile Saturday Weigh Ins....

Anyone out there want to be part of a Saturday Weigh in group!! How about some challanges?? I set a valentines day mini goal for now.......we can talk about our week, our struggles, or our strenghts........lets get losing!!!!
exercisebimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 262/218/145

Height: 5'4'

Count me in. My goal is 10 pounds by Valentines.
Lolow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:47 PM   #3  

Smile Yeah!!!

Okay sounds good!!! We can get there together............I didnt want to set too high a goal as its only 2 weeks away, and I have already been a few weeks so am over the big initial losses..................I want to make sure that I set myself up for success...not failure.........talk to you soon!!
Old 02-03-2007, 06:00 PM   #4  

Default Down again.....

I made it through a rough week on program and managed a loss..........between being on steroids and then a nasty stomach bug..........i couldnt imagine a gain, but then again, my body tends to do strange things to me...............so here is the new numbers :-) Lolow you here anywhere?? hoping to hear from you and anyone else that wants to join a saturday weigh in!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 12:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi exercisebimbo and Lolow, I just found your thread, I'd love to join you, I've been watching for one for Saturday WI's. Problem is I WI on Saturday but don't usually get back on the computer till work on Monday. Weekends are just too busy at home. I joined WW (again) just about this time last year, I've done well over all but was not real focused during the summer. I found 3fc in November, it has been great, the people here are such an inspiration. I'm ashamed to admit I joined the Sweatheart Challenge but took my ticker off because I don't think I'll make it, I was hoping to reach onderland. I was on vacation for a week in January and it set me back more than I thought it would. I finally had a good WI othis past Saturday, lost 3.4, but I did some damage on Superbowl Sunday, we had friends over and everyone brought food on top of what I made. We could have feed a small army, needless to say I lost track of points dispite my efforts to plan with a large salad for lunch. Tonight I'm meeting friends for dinner at an Italian restaurant, Ugh.

I'm rambling, so I just say exercisebimbo I hope your stomach bug has found a new home. Have a good week.
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #6  

Unhappy Stayed the same :-(

Hi guys.........well here I am after my weigh in and I basically stayed the same, I went up .4.............but I am still at the same total lb loss if that makes sense............anyway, I wasn't surprised........not that I fell off the point wagon or anything it just didn't feel right this week......oh well.......anyway, I am very excited, I was given a recumbant exercise bike today, so I am going to start being able to exercise in the comfort of my livingroom..........its waaaay to cold to walk, which is my exercise of choice. So hopeflly all in all it will be a good week.

Welcome to our Saturday weigh in group (small as it is).........feel free to chime in on Mondays, works for me I find those events like superbowl sunday very hard to stay on track, fortunatly for me we didnt do super bowl sunday this year.........i was still not feeling great, and my wonderful hubby that helped me so much while i was sick found the stomach bug himself.....so yes sharon the bug found a new home, just not far enough away..........oh well i think he (the bug) is gone from our house now.........so all is well. How did it go out to dinner at the italian restaurant?? And how did this weeks weigh in go?? Let me know when you geat a chance.........

lolow you out there somewhere??? come back to us!!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi exercisobimbo, up.4 must be the wi for the week, that is exactly what I did too. I went to WW though it was really interesting, we had a vist from Florene Marks personal chef (Florene Marks owns most of the WW franchises here in MI, at one time she owned many throughout the northeast). He made a 3 point Potato & Pepper Frittata and talked about how he makes soup for her. He was actually pretty funny. I didn't get a chace to sample the Frittata, DH had made an appointment to have taxes prepared the same day. It sure looked good though, I'm going to try it next weekend.

My night at the Itallian resturant was good, I ate a lot of salad then part of my Tuscan Chicken, probably not the best choice but boy was it good. My DS ate part of it when he got home from school that evening and I finished it for lunch the next day. I had no clue what point were on it, I'm sure it contributed to my gain. Oh well, this is a new week, I had a better weekend and was at Curves this morning. I'm getting so close to ONEderland I have to be careful this week. We are expecting a big snow tomorrow night, I hope it does not keep me from Curves on Wednesday. Tomorrow morning I will do a Sweating to the Oldies tape.

Glad to hear that bug has finally left your home. Enjoy the new exercise bike and have a good week. My boss will be back at work tomorrow, maybe I'll get a chance to check in a little more this week.

Be Good!!!
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #8  

Smile Snow Day!!!

We had a snow day from school today, I am so happy, I needed a day to just be in my house and get things done.........How is your week going?? Mine is going good..........I have been getting a lot of exercise in this week and mostly staying on program (always hard to figure points when hubby does the cooking) looking for a good number at the scale saturday.........talk to you soon!!
Old 02-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 295/289/265.5 (10% Goal)

Height: 5'9"

I'd be interested in being part of the Saturday WI group! Are you all still around?
compscinerdgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:53 PM   #10  

Default I am here!!

I am still around and I think the others are too.........how are things going for you and when did you start WW compscinerdgirl? hope to hear from you soon....
Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 160.6/150.4/140

Height: 5'6"

I'd like to join the St. Pat's Day Challenge. 5lbs by St. Pat's day. My next WI is next Saturday. Good Luck to all!!
TrishB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:10 PM   #12  

Smile Welcome Trish!!!

Hi Trish and welcome!!!

Glad to have you on the Saturday weigh in board.......its been pretty slow (I guess people don't like to weigh in on the weekends).........I joined WW on Jan 13th and have lost a total of 18.8 to be exact.........hoping to hit the 20lb mark next weekend.............talk to you soon!!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 295/289/265.5 (10% Goal)

Height: 5'9"

I'm still here! I had a crummy weigh in last week and was too upset to post. But at my WI this past Saturday I was down 5.6lbs!
I've only completed 2 weeks, but already 6 pounds gone forever!

PS. People in my area really do like to WI on Saturday. They do 3 meetings on Saturday morning at the place I go and the line was out the door from 8:30am on - even during the "meeting" time. I think part of it was because the weather was very beautiful here and all of the later Saturday people wanted to get a jumpstart on the day.

Last edited by compscinerdgirl; 03-05-2007 at 11:39 AM. Reason: add
compscinerdgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:25 AM   #14  
bringing SEXY back

Unhappy Saturdays in Hawaii

Aloha... i weigh in at 7:30am every saturday!!! i've been at it for... ohhh um around 20 or so weeks... and HAD lost about 11 lbs until this past saturday! UP 2 LBS (granted i missed the sat before)! AHHHHHH *sigh*
WATER WATER WATER WATER... and i totally need to destress!!!

Does anyone else see a constant flux during mentration?

Glad to be a part of the group
THANKS
Danica

www.BringYourLifeHome.com
Danica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 230/230/225

Height: 5' 3"

Hi,

Had my 1st weigh in....down 3 pounds.....good start.......starting week two of flex......my biggest challenge....water.....i've tried every which way and I can't get past 3 glasses.....but it's a challenge.....something to work towards.....

Good luck with all your weigh ins!
INHTSE is offline   Reply With Quote