Old 01-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #1  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default 30 somethings - Sat/Sun Jan 27/28

I know it is still friday night for most of you,but thought I would stat the new thread

HOly - glad the funeral was Ok - glad to see you can see the bright side of things

Sunshine - right on about the inches and clothes fitting better. you're probably losing fat and gaining muscle.

LAuren - I bought the Graco Glider stroller in the family tree design. So far I like it.

Mom flies in tomorrow - can't wait!!

Even tough I didn't exercise today... I spent 3 hours cleaning, dusting vaccuuming, doing laundry... I think that counts for something.... I'll actually check back in later...

Good Saturday to you all.....

~Becky.
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:22 AM   #2  
Working on a new me!

S/C/G: 212/210/175

Height: 5'7"

Well it's Saturday morning here...1:18 actually. Can't sleep darnit all! I don't know about the rest of you, but since I gained my weight over the course of 7 years, I've also gained the ability to get heartburn at the drop of a hat. It's frusterating as all **** because I'm pooped yet can't lay down to sleep. I might just end up sleeping sitting in my rocker in the living room..something I've learned to do.
Becky I hope you enjoy your visit with your mom! And yes, doing all that housework accounted for a lot of extra calories burned...good for you!
Have a great day everyone
lorimjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:41 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning all, I was just getting ready for bed and noticed the computer was still on, so I thought I would chat alittle. I had my first "date" since my divorce, and it was not a good one. I dont know. The guy didn't even stay to make sure I got in the house safely. (He dropped me off at the end of the drive) He could be a friend but nothing more.

Don't get me wrong I dont want to be married to the jerk I was married to before. It sure would be nice to hang around and do things with another guy.

Oh well before I get myself down much further I must go to bed.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Lisa,
Coworker and I were just discussing that yesterday at lunch. She's tired of the bs that SOME men put you thru. I was no help to her but I can understand how she felt.

becks: that much cleaning IS exercise...trust me on this one
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:38 AM   #5  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!!
Lisa--I have a good man for U...we have been friends for 22yrs..even engaged for awhile but he dumped me for another woman(yrs ago)--long story but then we became friends again but too good of friends for marriage(make sense???)DH doesnt even mind us talking now--come on down and I will set U up!!!

Well--I lost 2 lbs this week but not counting it since I had the stomach virus that K had..OMG--I should have lost 7 lbs..I know I am just dehydrated today soo wil weigh next week...

I say--housework is definately excercise..

Becky--have fun visiting!!!
My MIL is flying back in Feb for #2 to have surgery and to watch her for me..It is a long story--but I am actually glad she is comming..oh..well..for now anyway
Off to grocery shop--then I am taking K to watch the Women's Basketball game today..She loves sports..Ok..off to start my day
Hello to all!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Ugg, I didn't lose any weight this week and even though I didn't gain I am still depressed.

RR, I don't know ~ I have never been set up on a blind date before. Not that meeting someone on the internet is much better. At least with a set up, you have someone kinda screening the other person.

I checked my email and he wants to meet again. It was a really weird situation. The comedian was at my former college and I knew a lot of people there. He didn't know anyone. I was in my element and that might have been a little nerve wracking. I don't know if I want to go out with him or not. UGH!!!

Well I will check in later ~ time to exersize. I think I will go clean off the cars and shovel the drive. Oh boy what fun. RR maybe I will come down ~ you don't have snow do you?

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote