Old 01-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #1  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default 30 Somethings : Thursday, January 25

Gosh - I can't believe I am starting it at 11AM.....

Good day all!!!

Terrible night.. the little guy got up TWICE for feedings, and then wanted to sleep in our bed... I gave in.. much to the chagrin of everything I have read about it... but oh well. Mom needed sleep too.

Not a bad eating day yesterday. Managed to not have dessert

Planning on WATP at least 1 mile tonight. Must go grocery shopping after work.

Hope you all are having a good one.

~Becky.
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:49 AM   #2  
Working on a new me!

S/C/G: 212/210/175

Height: 5'7"

Sorry about the munchkin waking up for the feedings...been there, done that twice. As far as sleeping in the bed with you, don't feel bad, a mom that doesn't sleep isn't a good thing!

Did my pilates again this morning although I'm finding today I'm sorer (is that a word?) than I've been all week. Maybe that means its working? Regardless, I'm still doing it faithfully.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday
lorimjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all.

I am doing laundry today. (Oh boy what fun) So I figured since the basement is cooler and has alot more room than my office, that is where I will exersize, plus I can just switch the clothes when needed. (I am doing the balance ball)

Lori, are you doing pilates everyday? Or are you changing up your exersizes?

Hey Molly are you still around? Where is everybody?

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #4  
Working on a new me!

S/C/G: 212/210/175

Height: 5'7"

Lisa, I'm doing the pilates this week and then next week I'm switching to a Kathy Smith Cardio workout for three days a week, the other two I'll do pilates. I'm trying to find something that suits me, and although I enjoy the pilates, I know I'll quickly get bored with it. I'm hoping if I switch things up I'll see results faster.
Have fun with the laundry :P when you're done yours, I have a couple loads here for you.
lorimjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Good Afternooon. I have 2 hours before i have to go to work. I have been just sitting around really not wanting to go. I have tomorrow off and am gonna try to start exercising. I have a treadmill, i know i will start on that but now sure of what else to try. I have done good today as far as eating. I had my coffee this morning and have my bottle of water ready to take with me to work. I am gonna try to cut out my caffeine again. I noticed that the last time i did that i lost some weight. Hope everyone has a great day.
nttwygrl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:25 PM   #6  
Hopeful Loser

Nttw - I like your ticker signature, very cute!

I hope to get in a work out this evening. Since DH has agreed to pick up the baby, I"ll have time to hit the grocery store, do my work out and get a shower in before tehy get home. Hoping to find a low fat/calorie recipe for dinner tonihgt. Gotta check out the recipe site.

I made teh lueberry coffee cake recipe last week from this site.... OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! yummy and very moist!!

Kepp smilin' everyone.. it's almost the weekend
Old 01-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #7  
Hopeful Loser

oops.. i'm a bad typist.. I meant the blueberry coffee cake.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #8  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Morning all I did my tea bo last night and man i am kicking some serious butt i mean i dont want to loose my motiavtion like i did the first time i wanna keep going summers squaling around the corner and the house we just bought has a pool and i REFUSE to wear a MOO-MOO outside in the summer LOL just kidding but really i want to be comfortable enough to wear some board shorts and a takini
ok enough rambling
i hope all of you make it a great day
Michelle H
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Been another busy AM. Dropped DH off, then had a meeting with the temp to perm manager at the agency. Had to sit around for an hour before that though, so I got my DD and caved for a McGriddle. Went to my 9:30 mtg. and didn't get seen until almost 10:30. I really needed to leave at 10:30 to get home so mom could leave for work (she was babysitting). I was not thrilled. I didn't get out of there until 11:00 and mom was calling my cell. Anyway, hoping for an interview next week.

Had to rush home, change, get the boys dressed and drive Gramps up to see Gran. I was soo excited that the boys both fell asleep on the way home!! So I brought Robby up to bed and he was fine. Brought 40-something pounds of Peter upstairs to bed, only to have him wake up and refuse to lay back down....I was p*ssed. Then Robby got up...so no mommy time for me. I'm going to take a couple ibuprofen and veg on the couch.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:08 PM   #10  
Hopeful Loser

707 - Excellent success with the work outs. I may have to pull out (and dust off) my Tae Bo videos

Here's to bathing suit bodies!!!

Lauren - you DEFINITELY need some mom-time. Don't stress over the mcgriddle... I ate a 1/4 lb with cheese on Monday.. oh well, enjoy it and then move one. Good luck with getting an interview. My fingers are crossed for you.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:58 PM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Okay, As I was doing the balance ball exersizes, I was also listening to music. (I read somewhere that it helps you keep a steady beat and takes your mind off of the pain.) I had in Garth Brooks and ya know, there are just some songs of his that you have to dance to ~ so I did. Took me almost 2 - 2 1/2 hours to complete. I also drank 3 water bottles full of water (at 2 1/2 glasses ea.) I know that I will feel this tommorrow.

Lauren, maybe DH can watch the boys tonight while you have "mommy time". Maybe a nice relaxing bubble bath. I hear you on the job search. I have sent out numerous (sp?) resumes and only have one interview (Next Wed.) If I don't find something in this area soon, I may look down in Cincy, OH. At least that way I can get my Masters from the school of my choice.

Michelle, I hear you on the bathing suit too. I purchased one last year, and hopefully it will look even better.

Becky, that sounds really good. (Both muffins and exersize) I hope that you accomplish your goal.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:15 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Becky I am still getting up a couple of times in the night for feedings too. And last night my munchkin ended up in our bed as well. He is only 7 months old and ds1 woke up for feedings till 13 months old.

The sun finally came out and its 66 degrees outside. My boys are getting over their colds so hopefully we can get home and squeeze in a walk/bike ride.
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:33 AM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm home.....tired, and hubby got here before I did. I'll post in the morning, I've gotta get something to eat......
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote