Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 09:52 AM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default Monday Again :)

Ok is there really not a thread started yet or am I losing my mind? I am trying to see if it is a holiday or something?
Anyways how were everyone's wknds? Mine was good. Fri eve I worked and Sat night we had "girl night" which is always a blast. WE went to Mexicantown in Detroit and pigged out. UHH oh well I am determined to get back on track and actually other than that meal, I had a good WW wknd

I don't have a ton of time to post but I had to let you girls know that I got on the scale this am and I have gained 4 pds in the past 1 1/2 or 2 wks. YIKES. I have got to get it together. I have my fun kickboxing class tonight where we jumprope for 10 minutes and I feel like I will die so that will burn a few calories I hope all of you had a great wknd and I will post more later, I just wanted to get a thread started.
Ps I am going to change my sig b/c I want to be able to change it back when those pesky pds are gone

Becky
Closed Thread