Old 01-13-2007, 09:00 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: Weekend, January 13th/14th

Hi All!

First thing's first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET ROBBY!!
My baby is 2 yrs., 4 hrs. and 45 min. old right now! And look what he's getting for his birthday today: http://www.enterprisecarsales.com/ca...Index=6&type=1 I think the whole family will get great use of it!!

Anyway, it's gonna be a busy day today! Have a great one all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #2  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning

Happy Birthday Robby!!!!
Today is a blah day. Rain, rain, rain. We have flood watches out, with a threat of freezing rain. Hopefully, it will all stay north of us.

Hope you all have a good day!!
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:43 AM   #3  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

It's Saturday!! Yay!! Whoopeee

Insert something witty and funny here.

I am just sitting here on the couch trying organize my day. I am waiting for Joby to get here. At some point to day, I need to go to Verizon wireless and beat some one over the head with Joby's cell phone. The first one died completely and they gave her a new one. Now this one is having a texting problem. The guy over the phone says it's probably a network issue. A network issue huh? Is that the half a million people that fallows us verizon costumers around. Yeah I knew those guys were nothing but trouble...

Well, settling into the place is going ok, but I am burned out. There are something I need to do today, but hey its Saturday. Time for a break!!

I made a big mistake and climbed on the scales last night. UGHH!! I'll report on this monday, with is my #1 day for the ol new years resolution (THe moving and all got in the way)

Hello everyone!!!

That's all I got for now, so LATER!!
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:30 AM   #4  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Welcome Back Christie!! YAY So glad you're back!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:35 AM   #5  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!! Ok..first things first--------------------
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!

Ok..good morning all!!!
Happy birthday to Robby!!!! Can't believe how fast they grow!!! K is 42lbs and 44 inches already at age 4...Doesnt take after 5'1 mommy here....

Christie--Soo glad things are working out and U R back!!!Moving is always a pain but soo great when all is done!!!

Ok..off to catch up on everything before the kids are awake!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Not eating well, got the christmas tree out, guess i'd better get off my keyster and go do some shopping and get some exercise in i guess. I'm so disappointed in how things have gone the last 4 months. I could've hit my goal and I haven't and I won't. And now that he'll be on his way home, we'll be eating separate meals and it'll be difficult for me to keep away from the excess munchies. I should've done lots better than this. I worry about lots of things....how things will be when he gets home.

Have a great rest of the weekend.....happy birthday to all the babies that have birthdays
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #7  
LBH

Holy, why should you have to eat different?? What plan are you following?? Can't he just eat the same, or maybe just more than you?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

His idea of dinner is usually "I'll go pick something up" or "baby you just got home, what are you going to go pick up for dinner? I don't want to go out and do it" which turns into an argument (god forbid I work 40hrs a week plus the rest of the house stuff). It's hard for me to keep a decent meal plan for me when he's home. He won't want to stick to a plan.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #9  
Michelle

S/C/G: 167.4/161.5/145

Height: 5'4

Talking Week 2, weekend

Hello everyone....
It's been a few days since I've been able to stop in so here I am, trying to catch up.
Holy--Hang in there and keep up the hard work, I have people in my life who unintentionally try to sabotage my good eating and workout habits too, and I cave more than not but I finally just told DH a couple weeks ago that the "suggestions" to eat out and have ice cream and all that crap need to stop, even if he wasn't doing it on purpose.....Good Luck, Im here for support if you need it...
RR- Congrats on the Saints win...maybe both of our other favs (ie...LSU/Notre Dame) will battle it out in a couple weeks...LOL GO COLTS !!!!!!
To everyone else, I hope everyone is doing good, and staying on point.
As for me, doing so so, I could do better, Im eating pretty good all week and then the weekend rolls around and I overdue it, the good news is that I have been on the treadmill 4 out of the past 6 nights, even went for 30mins instead of 20 one onf the nights....Yeah me....
Good Luck all, I will check in tomorrow.
mibrneydgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #10  
LBH

Hey Holy, if he's all "that's the woman's job", maybe he would appreciate a nice home cooked meal every night? You don't need to tell him it's a "diet" meal.

I forgot to mention, I lost 2 lbs. this week! Yeah me!!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Holy, have you thought about putting a whole meal in the crockpot? That way you dont have to pick something up. Maybe some chicken or roast with potatoes and carrots? Just a thought. Hang in there.

I lost one pound this week. It's not much, but I will take it. I have been at the tracker weight for the last two weeks, so it feels good.

Mib, I agree "Go Colts"!! I was in Baltimore for a Ravens - Browns game in 2000, and I can't stand the Ravens or their fans. Plus I like Manning! Since my #1 team wasn't even in the playoffs ~ I am rooting for the Colts, & I like ND too. (Even thought about going for my Masters there)

Lauren, Congrats on the loss. We were posting at the same time.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

If he's home during the day when he's not flying, I think he can at least do a decent dinner. Part of our agreement for me getting a full time job is that he'd help out at home. Not happenin since we moved out here almost 5 years ago.

Yay on the 2 lbs

the crockpot's my friend so much...i have 2 of them LOLOLOL