Old 01-10-2007, 05:31 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Something Chat:Wednesday Jan 10

Good Morning!!! Just a quickie chat this am...Running late cuz #2 was doing her "weirdness" crap this morning..

Michelle--As a graduate of there, it does pay my bills!!!!I married a man from Michigan, so now I am a Detroit Redwing fan

Lauren--My friend at work bought a Dodge Caravan from Enterprise and loves it..Look at Dodge now, they sometimes have no interest financing and U could get a new one...

Lawrence-- Hope U are feeling better this morning

Ok...Hello all--Off to save the world!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:58 AM   #2  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up mornin

Good morning all!!!

Well, yesterday turned out better than expected.. I actually ate right, and felt good about it!! Work was a differnt issue all together.. but hey, that's only 9 hours out of my day.

The little guy was in a perfect mood and slept well = mommy and daddy sleep well.

I tried out some recipes from aimees adventures last night, and they were surprisingly very tasty. And the kicker was that it was a hash brown au gratin and a broccoli casserole, so I felt like I was being naughty.. but yumm-o

I got my denise austin videos via UPS yesterday, and I am looking forward to going home this evening and popping one in... just need to make sure that DH can get the little guy from daycare.

I hope you all are geared up for a fab-o Wedensday!!!

Oh yea, the scale was down 0.5 this AM.... Yippee!!!

Welcome to all the returners and newbies!!

Check back in later!!

~Becky
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:44 AM   #3  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Good morning! Yep it's a good one! lol I went to bed early last night for once and got LOTS of good sleep. I feel great this morning! I am checking email, checking on biz stuff and then I'm getting out my new DVD (10 minute solutions) and I'm gonna do at least 10 min of it! I'll check back later and let you all know how I did . I have weigh in today and I'm hoping for another loss! I haven't had 3 weeks in a row of losses in forever! I'm feeling good though.

I talked to Christie yesterday. She still doesn't have a phone line in the new house yet. Should be this week though. She's checking email from her mom's house. She says to tell everyone hi and she'll be back as soon as she can!

to everyone else! Sorry for the fly by, got lots to do while the man watches McQueen...for the 100th time!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:37 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Winter is finally here. It's freezing this AM and it snowed for about 10 minutes, now it's just flurry here & there. Hope it stays away because I have an interview at 1:00 today, and I really don't want to be driving in it.

**TMI ahead** And now I'm coughing up green stuff, so I guess I have to get my butt to the drs. too.

Molly, we've taken a break from the Cars movie. Glad to here Christie's OK.

Becky, sounds like you had a great day!

RR, I'm gonna keep looking. If the snow stays away, I'm going to go see the Toyota Sienna they have (they're transfering it to my location). It's gorgeous.

DH heard from the auto body place this AM and his truck is totaled. He hasn't even gotten to the engine yet and has found 9637.00 in damage! Now we have to wait to hear from State Farm. I guess they have to talk to the other insurance company.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #5  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

day 2 of seriously changing life sytle and i feel great!!!!!
ok well i worked out last night YEEE HAWW and have been eating very healthy so im glad i did finanlly get off my butt
as for stevi she said she's fine very short so she must be busy ?
as for me i went with jessica to the dr's and she is around 6 month's the ultrasound on next tuesday will tell us for sure and hopefully find out if it 's a girl or a boy im very excited now even hubby ( i can tell)
TTYL
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #6  
comeback member

Hi everyone,

Day 3 went well. Sick as a dog so I didn't go to work. Took Neocitran (sp?) and slept a lot!! Won't write a lot because I need to go back to bed to feel better tomorrow...

Hope everybody had a good day!

Sacha
bella sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:39 PM   #7  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Lauren I wish we could take a break from Cars. LOL He gets stuck on one thing for a couple of weeks at a time. We went about a month watching nothing but Polar Express! And yeah you really should get to the dr! Green gunk is not good.

Michelle, how exciting. You have to let us know what "we're" having. lol

Sacha. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I did exercise. I liked the dvd. Plus I can mix ut up if I want to. Love that! My attention span won't let me do the same thing for too long! lol
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote