Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 02:53 AM   #1  
Birth Junkie!

Default Success on the Wendie Plan??

Hello all,
I have decided that i definatly need to get back on some kind of plan, and i've decided that i would give WW another try. last time i was on it was about 6 years ago.

I am thinking of trying the Wendie Plan, and was just wondering if any of you have had success with this plan? Guess i just want to get as much info as possible before i start. I have read the sticky thread and it is very interesting, but was wondering about other people's experiences with this plan.

thanks!
Old 01-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #2  
One Martini at a Time...

Hi Tricia!

Come on an join us on the Wendie Plan Followers...Come on Over! thread!

Personally, I have had more consistant succcess with WP (and frankly, the othe WP, winning points) than with traditional WW. I think my body was just used to a certain amount every day and got stagnant.

The beauty of WP is that it keeps your body guessing, and therefore burning more effeciently.

So far, i'm almost to 15 lbs and consistantly lose 1-3 lbs per week - unless I get lazy and then well...that's just me falling off the wagon.

Good luck!
Old 01-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/185.7/160

Height: 5'8

doulachic~ WineBrat is right...join us over at the Wendie thread. It's been a tad slow over the holidays, but I'm sure it'll pick back up now that they are over

I have to say I have loved the WP. I started "Wednie" October 17 at 194.8lbs. I am now 175.4! That's 19+lbs in 11 weeks.

Good luck
Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 PM   #4  
Birth Junkie!

thanks ladies! i will come on over to the other thread.
Closed Thread