Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2001, 03:51 PM   #1  

Default Bmi

Do any of you know how strict WW is about setting a personal lifetime goal above the one in the scale in their book ?
The weight I feel I could maintain comfortably as a lifetime goal would put my BMI rate up to 27 and it is to be 24.9 at my suggested weight. I could reach that but I know I would not maintain it and this is what its all about for me...reaching a weight I can hold and not going into the yoyo pattern.
Old 10-05-2001, 07:50 PM   #2  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Gotta have a doctor's note if it is above the WW range.
Old 10-05-2001, 08:15 PM   #3  

Thanks, I know about the doctor's note , I have an appt in a couple of weeks to see about that. I had gone into a site to check the BMI scale out last night and was concerned when I realized the weight I'm choosing is that far above the range. I have lost 40 pounds and had lots of bloodwork done awhile back and all my test results were terrific so hopefully that will count.
I am not trying to cop out , I just truly know my comfort zone and it happens to be 16 pounds higher than the WW scale says I should weigh. I know myself and I'm finally ready to make this a lifelong committment and can do if its realistic for me.
Closed Thread