Old 12-17-2006, 03:39 AM   #1  

Default Why can't I find Pam non-stick spray on fitday??

I know I can custom add it, but I'm curious, am I not calling it by the right name? Non-stick spray?
aschenbrodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I can't find it either. Odd, considering how popular it is.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:30 PM   #3  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

and yet...as I discover every time I enter my custom Dove dark chocolate, there are two preparations of Dove--the bird.

Who eats doves?
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:13 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
Who eats doves?
Did you know there is actually a "mourning dove" hunting season? I just love their song... and I can't imagine eating one.

Kimberly
KimberlyinMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:20 PM   #5  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

For a while I tracked my calories on Fitwatch.com. They had tons of listings for baby food. Every time I searched for a vegetable or a meat, I had to wade through tons of varieties of baby food. Who counts calories for a baby?

I also can't imagine eating a mourning dove. We had two nest on our patio this year and they had little babies; it was so interesting to watch. But then I also can't imagine eating insects yet they are a staple in a lot of cultures. To each their own, I guess.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 05:23 PM   #6  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Maybe they don't include non-stick spray because all it really is is oil in a can, and I think the label always says 0 of everything for a 1/3 second spray. I guess if you're using a lot of it, you can just account for 1/2 tablespoon of oil (or however much you think it adds up to).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 05:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 154/148.6/119

Height: 5'6"

Hey Jillybean...

Is that you? The same JB from CPH? Thanks so much for the sandwich help! LOL Funny how we are all in all the websites. You know me as JustWendy there. Good to see your photo!

Thanks again for sandwich makeover!
AnAbsoluteDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:14 PM   #8  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueToBlue View Post
For a while I tracked my calories on Fitwatch.com. They had tons of listings for baby food. Every time I searched for a vegetable or a meat, I had to wade through tons of varieties of baby food. Who counts calories for a baby?

I also can't imagine eating a mourning dove. We had two nest on our patio this year and they had little babies; it was so interesting to watch. But then I also can't imagine eating insects yet they are a staple in a lot of cultures. To each their own, I guess.
Fitday has "human milk" in it...but wont let you set up an account for a minor if you are honest about the age.. I tried once because I was just curious to see what my 2 year old daughter was eating over the course of a week or so, nutrient wise. So how many adults do you know who still drink breast milk. Conversely, they SHOULD have "nursing a baby" as an activity...cause it does burn calories.

I think lots of cultures do eat insects, but I cant find the nutrient info in FitDay! lol
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote