Unable to log in from lap top

• Hi,
    I can no longer log on from my laptop. Iíve uninstalled ad blockers Nd disabled Safari privacy settings. When I try to log on, nothing happens. Since I can do so on mobile phone, I know my acct is still active.

íd appreciate any suggestions. Itís easier to post from laptop. Thank-you!
  • I used to have a tablet that would allow me to log in but kick me out as soon as I tried to post. Is it an older laptop? I have no problem on my new tablet or Kindle.
  • Quote:
    Hi,
    I can no longer log on from my laptop. Iíve uninstalled ad blockers Nd disabled Safari privacy settings. When I try to log on, nothing happens. Since I can do so on mobile phone, I know my acct is still active.

íd appreciate any suggestions. Itís easier to post from laptop. Thank-you!
    Hi Sundove,
    Try clearing your cache from 3fatchicks.com. Your laptop browser may be holding a bad script or piece of information. Can you log in on Safari's private/incognito mode?
  • Hi IBJoel, Thanks for getting back to me. It turns out my default search engine, DuckDuckGo, was doing something to enhance privacy. Once I whitelisted this site, I was able to log in. Fwiw, I don't mind ads but I do mind having all of my internet activity tracked. Anyway, glad to be back! Thanks again.