Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2019, 12:43 PM   #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Tiffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 52

S/C/G: 268/240/140

Height: 5'3"

Angry Do Not Want Sales Emails in my Inbox

I don't know what's happened with this site, but I've been getting sales emails in my inbox that I never agreed to receive! I want a stop to this NOW, whether that means my account is deleted or your team opts me out of these emails. It's gross to just start sending me sales emails with promises of "miracle cures" for weight loss. You should be ashamed. This isn't why I or any of the other members signed up.
Tiffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:32 PM   #2  
Choose your hard
 
happy2bme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: A beautiful and peaceful place in the woods
Posts: 8,734

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Default

I agree. I am also starting to get spam types of emails for questionable products I would never consider...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:25 AM   #3  
wishin' for sun!
 
ronni62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,542

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Default

I started getting them, too, and I haven't been active on here for quite a while! Is there a way to change settings or something to prevent these spam e-mails?
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:04 PM   #4  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 11

Default

Hey guys, we will look into this. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused
IB_Villalobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:16 PM   #5  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6

Default

grrrrr
driplord23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:28 PM   #6  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffie View Post
I don't know what's happened with this site, but I've been getting sales emails in my inbox that I never agreed to receive! I want a stop to this NOW, whether that means my account is deleted or your team opts me out of these emails. It's gross to just start sending me sales emails with promises of "miracle cures" for weight loss. You should be ashamed. This isn't why I or any of the other members signed up.
Hey Tiffie,

Your email address has been removed from the 3 Fat Chicks mailing list
IB_Villalobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:29 PM   #7  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
I agree. I am also starting to get spam types of emails for questionable products I would never consider...
Your email address has been removed from the 3 Fat Chicks mailing list
IB_Villalobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:29 PM   #8  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronni62 View Post
I started getting them, too, and I haven't been active on here for quite a while! Is there a way to change settings or something to prevent these spam e-mails?
Your email address has been removed from the 3 Fat Chicks mailing list
IB_Villalobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:30 PM   #9  
Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driplord23 View Post
grrrrr
Hey driplord23,

Would you like your email address removed from the 3FC mailing list?
IB_Villalobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.