Why has my ticker disappeared?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So my ticker at the bottom of my posts now just shows a dash. But in my UserCP under signature, it clearly shows my old ticker information still there. This has only happened within the last week, and I'm at a loss as to what has happened?
  • Dee, I see that I am unable to bring up any 3FC tickers, but Ticker Factory tickers are working fine. I will report this to the administrators.
  • Yes, I lost mine as well and got one from ticker factory
  • Thanks. I don't know how to use Ticker Factory. I'll see if I can figure it out.
  • This happened to me too! I just thought it was something I inadvertently did. I've now erased my ticker in an effort to reinstall a new one, but did not have luck with that today either.

ETA: Holy cow! There it is!!! This morning it would NOT work for me--go figure! Now I just have a problem with the word GOAL. I think I inadvertently erased part of the code when I was messing around.

ETA: Fixed it! Yahoo!
  • Quote: This happened to me too! I just thought it was something I inadvertently did. I've now erased my ticker in an effort to reinstall a new one, but did not have luck with that today either.

ETA: Holy cow! There it is!!! This morning it would NOT work for me--go figure! Now I just have a problem with the word GOAL. I think I inadvertently erased part of the code when I was messing around.

ETA: Fixed it! Yahoo!
    Did you remember doing anything specific to bring it back?
  • test
  • I'm getting a 404 page not found error when I click on the 3FC ticker maker website...
  • Quote: Did you remember doing anything specific to bring it back?
    I'm sorry, no. It just was correct when I returned later. I'd much rather use a 3FC ticker if they will work again. They are so easy to adjust through 'edit signature'. The Ticker Factory one requires a visit to their page to adjust. Not a big deal, but fewer steps is better!
  • My 3FC ticker vanished on Saturday after I updated the weightloss.

I can still see it in User CP but it doesn't show up in posts.
  • I used the ticker factory ticker and had a dog of a time updating it. Even after I changed it and reposted the code it was the old data so I gave up. I set it up with dates so I *should* be able to just update the date without redoing the code and it took the data but did not work. So I will just put my updated info in the signature line every week without a pretty ticker.
  • This issue has not been forgotten, but we don't understand it either. I can only suggest switching to the Ticker Factory Tickers until this is resolved, if it can be resolved. Sorry to all who are inconvenienced.
  • Hi all! While you are able to use 3rd party weight trackers, the 3FC version is not supported (and has not been, for some time). However, we recently updated our security settings for the site, which may have caused problems for those 3FC tickers. Try clearing your cache/cookies for the site (make sure you remember your password first) and see if they reappear for you.
  • So cool!
  • The Ticker Factory tickers will not update, I just tried multiple times. On the Ticker Factory site the update is correct but copying and pasting the correct code does not change the ticker on 3FC. Got any ideas?

Liana