Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:48 AM   #1  

Default Mods, facebook group?

There was a thread in general chatter a little while back about decreased activity here, and some talk about a facebook group.

I was wondering if that's something we could do?
Maybe have a rule that you need X amount of posts to be in the FB group? It could be a secret group so our real FB friends can't see we are in it. Do you think that's asking for trouble? I know there are a lot of new members, but I'm talking more of the members that have been here for a while that we have come to "know"...It would be nice to continue to connect with them, as FB takes over the internet lol...

Any thoughts? Is that something one of us can do, or would a mod be able to set it up?

Thanks!

Last edited by GlamourGirl827; 07-07-2015 at 10:48 AM.
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:23 PM   #2  
it's always something

As far as I know, there is no plan to set up an official facebook group. The company that owns this site, IB, bought it as a commercial venture. Creating a facebook group would draw members away from this site and there would be no benefit to IB - just loss. The current fb page is designed to send traffic to the site, not pull it away.

I belong to a few fb groups and they are fun If you want to create one, you can do it and invite members here that you know. But you would not be able to use the 3fc name due to the trademark. I would suggest posting it in general chatter.

Thanks for asking
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #3  

Ah ok, thank you. I'll have to see who would be interested in joining, if it is worth setting it up. Thank you!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:25 PM   #4  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

I would Even though Im new But Im posting a lot to catch up
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote