Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Default Shorter ticker factory signature?

I've seen people who have teeny tiny ticker factory signatures, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet. I want to do a short term, mid way and long term goal ticker, but it's way too long using the ones that I can figure out how to do. Any ideas?
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:04 PM   #2  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

You just select "small" instead of large when you're done inputting info into the ticker.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

DUH. geez....never even noticed that. lol. Thanks. Any idea how I get them side by side rather than on top of each other?
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 11:48 AM   #4  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

Make sure there is no carriage return after the first one. That should put them right next to each other.

To space them out, you can use a symbol (I used ~) with font color white to match the background so it doesn't show up (so there is something like ~~~~~~~~~~~~ between my tickers but they are invisible).

I made mine centered, and I just played around with spacing before and between the tickers and text until it looked right. Mostly it was trial and error.

Good luck! You are close
EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote