Not getting verification email

• Hi, my friend was having a hard time registering so I registered for her, however despite multiple attempts I have never received the email verification so that she can post. I have tried different emails and still nothing
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • I had that too
    Quote: Hi, my friend was having a hard time registering so I registered for her, however despite multiple attempts I have never received the email verification so that she can post. I have tried different emails and still nothing
    Any help would be appreciated.
    I had that same problem, finally I kept trying and trying to get the verification e-mail and then gave up. When I came back later several came in and I was in....Probably a glitch in the matrix.
  • More info needed
    Hello! Thank you for notifying us about it.
    I tested it just now on Firefox and everything was fine for me. I registered a test account (TestAccountIBAlex) and I received a verification email within 2 seconds.
    Could you please write me 1,2,3 steps of what you're doing when registering? Who else is having this problem?
    We would need to identify the issue.

Thanks!
  • Are you using Yahoo or Hotmail? They almost always filter our automated email into the spam folder. Sometimes it doesn't even make it that far, due to an outdated blacklist that some email providers use.

If your friend will use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page and let us know her username and email address, we can manually activate her account for her.