Question re Onederland - what is it?

• This is a somewhat silly question but I'll ask cuz I don't know. When someone writes that they are reaching Onederland, does that mean they are out of the 200's and in the 100's (lbs.)?

I started this weight loss journey at 217.5 lbs. Yesterday, I reached 199 lbs. I was so excited I took a picture of the number on my scale; I made it my phone's screen saver. Have I reached Onederland?
  • You have arrived in Onederland! I well know the feeling. Congrats!
  • Sure have. Congratulations!! Should update your profile stats to reflect your CW.
  • Ruthxxx and TheSatinPumpkin - thanks for the responses & congratulations! Waiting to have enough posts to add a weight loss ticker before updating my profile stats. Also may use a different stats format in my profile - like what Ruthxxx has. Sure felt good to see a 'one' as the beginning number for my weight! This is Onderland - I love it!
  • I sometimes replace "too much" with "see ticker". Lots of fold do that which saves updating the profile.
  • I like the "too much" Ruthie!
  • Congratulations and welcome! I just arrived at Onederland myself last week It's funny how good it feels, even compared to 200, just a one pound difference.